Earth. A very average place

The day after Aurora's birthday, a messenger was sent. It was from surrounding kingdoms. When it reached the castle, panick ensued. A attack was to be staged soon because Aurora had turned 15. It was not safe, the messenger said, because of her descent. Being half-mewman and half-human was not going well with others.

~ To which Star side whispered to Marco "And that didn't bother them before...why?"

So Marco discussed with Star that they should send her to Earth sooner rather than later. They also discussed that Amanda should be sent too, because of her cheekmarkless cheeks.

Cressida would be sent in two months time, at which Aurora should come back and do some training before returning again. 

Luna was young enough that she could stay safely at home.

Elizabeth just wasn't trusted.

Star seemed to be more excited about Aurora's departure than she herself did. In fact, Aurora just stared glumly at her wand the entire time her mother packed clothes for her. 

Amanda on the other hand, was exstatic. She was already trying to learn Spanish words.

Aurora only knew the basics by watching the Telenovela, "La Enganadora".

Amanda was excited to attend school. She would be a seventh grader.

Aurora did not want to attend school. She was happy to go to Elfendor. 

Amanda said she would only miss her parents, sisters, and her best friend, the son of Tom Lucitor, Axel

Aurora said she was going to miss everyone. Even the guard who yelled at her everyday for sliding down the banister sometimes.

Star and Marco escorted their children to the carriage, kissing them both on the top of their heads. 

"Abuelo and Abuela Diaz will take wonderful care of you! And Tío Michael will be great." Marco assured them. Aurora nodded grimly and gave a death glare to her mother.

Star strode up the the window and stuck her head inside. "Aurora Diaz Butterfly. You will have fun, treat your sister kindly, and learn about Earth. It really isn't so bad, trust me!"

Marco put an arm around Star. "Your mother is right. Earth really wasn't so bad once she got used to it."

Star elbowed him.