The Homework Spell

Another day of school, another bout of Math with Miss Skullnick and for Amanda, low algebra.

Luckily, while Amanda wasn't very good at math, she had Aurora who actually enjoyed math somewhat(she didn't enjoy Miss. Skullnick).

"AUUUUUURORAAAAAHHHH." Amanda groaned for the 17th time (or at least it felt like the 17th time to Aurora).

"What!? Can't you spend five minutes without bothering me!? I'm trying to do my homework you know!" Aurora didn't enjoy snapping at her sister, but at somepoints she had to because it would just get too much.

"Well sorry Aurora but I need help on this one math problem please." 

"Is it the same one as a few minutes ago? Because if you really couldn't figure it out I suggest asking Dad."

Amanda slumped her face into her hands. "I can't focus at all. Also, Dad doesnt help everything he teaches is super complicated."

"Then ask mom."

"Fiiiiiine." Amanda got up, went upstairs to Aurora's room, and grumpily stood in front of her mirrorphone. "Call Mom."

"Calling Mom." The mirror rippled and revealed Star.

"Hey, Amanda!What a nice surprise! How are you?" 

"I've seen better days." Amanda grumbled. "I need help."

"With what?"

"A math problem."

Star suddenly got a panicked look on her face. "Math you say? Why didn't you ask your father?"

"Because he doesn't explain it in a way I can understand." Amanda crossed her arms.

"Well, you better at least try the math problem."

"Can't you do it for me?"

"No." Star shook her head. "Last time I tried to have someone else do the math problem, I got stuck in a time loop and all my alternate selves collided into me until I solved the problem."

"Huh?"

"Long story short, do your homework missy."

"But Moooooooom."

"Do it."

And that's how Amanda went downstairs and procrastinated for over an hour scribbling on her math homework until Aurora did it for her.

RIP MY PRECAL GRADES

I'm sorry it was so short but I wanted to update it and I really have very little time to do much of anything (as I should be correcting my quizzes and stuff for math).

Procrastination is great until you realize you have multiple tests to take.