Ponyhead Comes for a Vist

Aurora awoke to a beautiful Thursday morning interrupted by Ponyhead. All blue, with yellow hair and a ten-pointed sun on her neck, Ponyhead was a basic incarnation of her mother, Ponyhead.

And she came with gifts!

Jewelry from her mother, and a bunch of makeup from herself.

Aurora loved Ponyhead, but sometimes her exuberance was a bit too much.

"Hey Girl! Long time no see! I can't wait to have fun with you all freaking day! Hey, where is Mandy, that child!? Still asleep?"

Aurora yawned and got out of bed. "Yeah, I think she realized her school starts after mine or something. She might be *yaaaawwwwn* downstairs. Depends how much energy she, um, a has."

She got out her clothes for school and began to change.

"Oh great! I'll go check if she is up!!! I'll make breakfast too!"

"No Ponyh-"

But she was already gone downstairs.

Aurora shrugged and got ready. As she descended the stairwell, she saw Ally coming near her house. She hurried faster, almost tripping down the stairs.

Ally being here with Ponyhead was a big problem.

Because Ponyhead was very possessive of her bestie, Aurora.

"Hi...Who are you?"

Aurora swung down the banister and ran to the door

"I'm Aurora's friend, Ally. Uh, not to be rude, but, um, what are you exactly?"

Ponyhead flipped her mane.

"am Ponyhead. Aurora's Best friend."

Ally shrugged. "Okay....cool! I uh really really need to see her like right away so can I go in?"

Aurora made it to the door. "Hey, Ally! *death glare to Pony* Come in!"

Ponyhead sniffed. "Rora!!! I thought I was your only friend!"

"I can't be friendless the whole time down here on Earth!"

Ponyhead flipped her mane and floated over to Amanda. "I'm your best friend in the whole, like, universe aren't I, Mandy?"

Amanda yawned and stretched, then promptly went over to the breakfast table and fell asleep. 

Ponyhead was almost growling. Aurora shared a look with Ally, and then went over to Ponyhead. "I promise I can sort this out after school. You are my really good best friend. Ally is my friend here on Earth. So is Sam. Okay? After."

"Fine. I will be at the Bounce Lounge if anyone needs me." She turned, took her dimensional scissors and sliced a hole, then disappeared.

Ally took the chance to run over to Aurora. "Can we talk...please?"

"On the way to school, kay?" Aurora wanted to help Ally with whatever had happened, she really did, but she also knew that Ponyhead was going to cause trouble the second everyone was gone. Aurora went over to Amanda and shook her awake. Then they grabbed their stuff and departed.

After school

"So now that we have a bit of time, what exactly is wrong?" Aurora asked her friend as they walked back.

Ally nervously scratched the back of her head. "I - well, uh, okay, Sam's birthday is soon, and I need a present. I figured you'd be able to help me."

"Does someone have a crush? " Ally and Aurora jumped and turned towards Ponyhead, who flipped her mane. 

Aurora stepped in front of Ally, mad. "Ponyhead! You have no business getting in, well, Ally's business!!"

Ponyhead put her forehead on Aurora's. "Um, And who exactly the authority on telling me what to do?"

"What's going on?" Sam came up to the girls with the most confused look ever.

Ponyhead swung around, hitting Aurora in the face with her hair in the process, and smacked her lips. "Well aren't you like, a piece of delicious black licorice. I can see why Ally the abominable snowman likes you. Rory! How should we break the news about Ally's crush?"

Sam stared slack-jawed.

Ally was petrified.

Aurora glowered. 

Sam was the first to speak. "Well, Ally, I-uhm, I really like you as a friend, but I don't really want to date anyone right now..."

Ally nodded. "That wasn't even, I, That's not even - I'm gonna go."

Aurora marched up to Ponyhead. "Why would you do that!? We were supposed to have fun! Look at what you've done Ponyhead! Can't you be normal for once? Can't you just not be,  i dont know, -"

"me?" Ponyhead frowned.

Aurora's features softened. "Oh Pony, I didn't mean that."

Pony flipped her mane again. "Yeah you did, Rora. But whatever, enjoy your gifts. I'm going home."

"Wait Pony!"

But in an instant, she was gone.

Aurora trudged back home in an unbearable silence. Why had Ponyhead been so mean today? She was dramatic, but not so much. Aurora entered the house and flung her backpack onto the table. Amanda looked up from her homework.

"Hey, Rory, what's up?" She patted her elder sister on the head.

"I feel awful. I yelled at Ponyhead, and now she's back in Mewni. But she was being mean and I couldn't not do something!" Aurora flung her arms up and then buried her head in her arms. "Why can't I be normal like you?"

Amanda shrugged. "You probably were fine. Calm down Rory, tomorrow is another day."

"I hope it's better." Aurora mumbled.

That's the end of this chapter, sorry it's so full of teenage angst. I have more stuff planned, thanks for the reads, love my fans!!! Can't wait for season 4!!! Have any of you seen the clips?