Janna's Jellybeans

Jasper is the human son

"Hey Aurora?" Amanda walked into Aurora's room without knocking, a toothbrush in her mouth and red hoodie tied around her waist. Her honey-blonde hair pulled up in its usual bushy half-pony.

"Yeah?" Aurora frowned and continued digging through her backpack for her box of pens.

"Mom needs us to go over to Janna's. She needs some stuff." Amanda walked over to the bathroom, spat and rinsed her mouth and then cam back and bounced on Aurora's bed.

Aurora turned a face that said 'kill me now'. "Are you serious!? Why can't Mom just go to Janna's?"

"Because Mom has a kingdom to run!"

"But Dad could watch it too!"

"Aw, you know Dad would just freak out without Mom there. Lizzy, Cressie, and Luna are too much for him." Amanda got up and began rifling through Aurora's clothes.

"Stop that!" Aurora swatted her sister away from the closet. "So, what exactly does Mom need, anyways?"

"She needs some candles or something, then if I am correct, jellybeans...?" 

"Jellybeans?"

"Thats what Mom said!"

"Fine," Aurora sighed. "Lets get this over with."

So a few minutes later, the two sisters emarked on the journey over to Janna's house.

"Are you excited to visit Janna? I'm ready to have fun with Jasper!"

Jasper...?

"Um, Amanda, I need a refresher on Jasper." Aurora glanced at her little sister. 

"Jasper, uh, you met him on the first day of school!" Amanda looped her arm in her sisters and pulled her towards Janna's house. "We're here!"

"But who's Jasper?" Aurora stuttered.

Amanda rang the doorbell, and a few seconds later, a heavily goth kid opened the door. "Hey! Amanda, what's cool?"

"Everything!" She squealed, running in. "AUNTY JAN WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Hey, Rory." Jasper drawled, running his eyes over Aurora. She shivered and slid past him into the house with a meek wave.

"You don't have the proper position with me to call me Rory." Aurora looked around deperately for her sister or Janna. Instead she was met with the cool eyes of Jasper.

Jasper frowned. "Get out."

"huh?" Aurora stepped back at his command.

"Just kidding! Anyways, why are you here?"

"uhhyyeahhh, so my Mom needs some jellybeans and some candles."

"Great!" He put and arm around her shoulders and led her upstairs. Everything you'll need is up there. And," He added, and Aurora turned. "Be careful around Mom's jellybeans. They have spooky properties."

Aurora didn't doubt it one bit. She ran up the stairs like her life depended on it and when she made it to the attic, she slammed the door, breathing heavily.

"Okay...Jellybeans and Candles." She looked around at piles of things, and spotted, on the corner of a stray box, a couple of bright red long skinny candles and a small bag of jellybeans. Aurora picked them up and sniffed them. "Do they really have magical properties...?" She asked herself quietly.

Aurora laughed at herself quietly. "Why am I even doubting myself? Jasper probably just made it up to scare me. Mom won't miss one jellybean." Aurora dug in the bag and pulled out an orange jellybean, popping it into her mouth.

Then she went downstairs.

"AmandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAH! Where are you!?" Aurora went to the kitchen, and hopped up onto a counter to wait for Amanda (who she knew would be back for food soon)

"didja eat one?" Jasper whispered in Aurora's ear. 

She jumped, refelxivley whacking him in the face.

"Ow!" 

"DONT SNEAK UP ON ME!" She yelled. "What were you thinking!?"

Jasper shrugged. "You need to take better watchful eyes on things."

"Wha-what do you mean!?" Aurora held the bag and candles close to her.

"You wand, sunshine. It's missing." Jasper raised the wand and waved it in her face. 

Aurora flushed and snatched the wand from his hand. "DONT call me sunshine, wierdo. Where's Amanda? And Auntie Janna?"

"Dead."

"What!?"

"Just kidding...........probably."

Aurora dug around in her purse (a little sun-shaped bag) and produced a pack of sunflower seeds.

"Can I have one?" asked Jasper. 

Aurora shook her head and popped a seed into her mouth.

then she spat it out.

"EW WHY DOES IT TASTE LIKE THAT!?" Aurora rubbed her tongue with her hands, then quickly poured herself a glass of water. "WHAT DID YOU DO? Ugh I just want to get out of here!"

"You ate an orange jellybean, I'm guessing." Jasper dug around in the bag and produced a handful of sunflower seeds.

"How do you even know what each one does...not like I believe you or anything." Aurora filled another glass of water.

"I helped Mom make them." Jasper chewed slowly. "Mom knows lotsa tricks."

"Well, I probably just ate a bad seed. Amanda probably told you that my favorite colour is orange, and you took advantage of me." Aurora plucked another seed.

"Are you sure you want to eat that?" Jasper said, as she was about to eat it. "What if it's bad?"

"Of course I'm sure. What would be the chances of getting another bad seed?"

"100% if you really did eat that orange bean." Jasper shrugged.

Aurora paused. "Well I certainly didn't eat an orange jellybean..." She said uncertainly.

Jasper shrugged and walked out. "Well don't say I didn't say anything....Come find us when you're done, Mom's teaching us how to hypnotize people."

Aurora sat there.

"Stupid jellybeans. what if Jasper was telling the truth! Ughh, I just need to find Amanda." And with that, Aurora produced her scissors and ripped a portal to Mewni, dropped the candles and jellybeans through the portal and then marched off in search of her sister.

This took a long time

I am super busy

Part 2 or whatever will be made soon, I have it all ready. I have all the "episode" summaries all ready, I just need to make them not summaries. 

I'm still failing pre-cal (is a C faliling)

I have so much hw.