A Sibling Partay

Nighttime in the Mewnian castle; all was calm, and rummaging around the hallways were three girls; Luna, Cressida, and who else but Elizabeth Butterfly.

Cressida stopped for the fourth time on the way to their parent's room. Luna, followed by Elizabeth bumped into her.

"Ouch!"

"Shhhhh!!"

"Are you sure we won't get caught?"

Elizabeth pushed Cressida behind her. "Okay, we need Mom's scissors to go see Aurora, okay? And Mom and Dad won't let us use them if we ask during the day, so this is the best way to succeed."

Elizabeth was the planner of the group. She had been planning, in fact, all weekend for this. She needed were her mother's dimensional scissors and the support of her two sisters.

Cressida, in Lizzie's opinion, was being a bother about the whole ordeal.

"I'm sure if we just ask, we should be fine! I'm sure Dad will let us use them...maybe? Besides, Liz, we aren't just visiting Rory. Your-"

"Can you just shut up for a minute?  Stop worrying!"

Cressie: T.T

Luna: *giggles*

Elizabeth snuck to the edge of the doorframe and raised a finger to her lips *stay here* she mouthed, then tiptoed carefully over to the nightstand where Star's scissors were kept.

"Lizzzie?? Honey? w-whyawnts wrong?" 

Elizabeth stopped, heart beating, face flushed in the darkness of the bedroom. She thanked her lineage for the fact that the room was dark.

"Nothing Mom, just heard something and I came to check it out. Are you okay?"

Star nodded sleepily. "yeeeehhhhhhp, night dear." She rolled over and cuddled into Marco, who put an arm around her. 

Elizabeth quickly and as quietly as she could, opened the drawer where the scissors were kept and slipped them into the pocket in her purse.

She backpedaled and ran to the door, high fiving her sisters  (quietly). "We got them!" She stage-whispered. The girls began to sneak back to their meeting room.

Luna golf clapped excitedly. "So now we get to visit Rory, right?"

Elizabeth nodded. "Yep! And Cressie *insert elbow nudge here* aren't you excited to see her too?!"

Cressida folded her arms and glowered at Elizabeth. " I know what your plan is, and it doesn't involve "visiting" Rory. I don't agree with this. *sigh* but I guess I do want to see her."

Elizabeth opened the door to their room and ushered them in, watching carefully for guards.

"Wellll, whaddwe do now?" Luna asked, hopping up onto the bed.

Elizabeth grabbed the scissors out from her and looked right at Cressida's growing concerned face. 

"Lizzie, please, let's just return the scissors and then nothing bad will happen."

Elizabeth lowered the scissors. "Hey, Loony Luna?"

"Yeah, Liz?"

"Isn't Cressie such a safe kid?"

Cressida marched up to Elizabeth, mad face on. "Okay, I don't know who you think you are but need I remind you that I am the oldest? I'm the one in charge, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth ducked past Cressida, threw the scissors (don't throw scissors, kids) to Luna who promptly opened the portal to Earth and stepped through it.