Back To Mewni

knockknockknockknock

Amanda was the last to wake up this Saturday afternoon. It was supposed to be a normal day.

KnCKKnocKKNoCkkNoCK

"STOPPIT IMCOMING" Amanda yelled from the top of the satirwell, with crusty eyes and hair, with sweatpants and a sweatshirt that may or may not have been Axels, she mounted the banister and slid down it.

Then opened the door to a girl she knew all to well and Ruberiot, the Songstrel of Mewni.

Amanda was suddenly very awake.

"AMANDA MY WONDERFUL SISTER!" Cressida shouted, crushing Amanda in a hug.

Amanda pried her off.

"Hi *yawn* Yes, why are you here?"

"SONG DAY!" Cressida yelped, running to the rooms upstairs.

Amanda turned to Ruberiot. "Can I change first?"

Ruberiot nodded. "Yes, and then I must speak with Princess Aurora."

"Aurora? Oh, She's out with friends." Amanda ran a hand through her bushy mound of hay colored hair. "But it's just for her song, right? The princess one? Cressie and I can give you some info."

Cressida poked her head in. "Actually Ruberiot said I get to make the song!" She flounced in and sat down next to her music instructor. "Isnt it exciting!?"

Amanda smiled and rubbed her hands together (in a way you can only describe as nefarious)

"Indeed it is."