All Seeing Eye

Aurora sat writing letters to her family when her doorbell began to ring obnoxiously(Insert Excalibur meme here). She got up slowly and walked downstairs, wand tucked into her pocket just in case. She opened the door.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Rory!" Ally burst into the house with a crazed look.

"Huh? Oh, what's wrong?" Aurora shut the door and watched her friend fling herself into a chair.

"Okay so Sam and I were going to go on not like a date but more like an outing to the movies and this is after I gave him his birthday present *His birthday party was a couple days after the Ponyhead incident* and then he didn't come and I don't know why he didn't come and Oh Rory what am I supposed to dooo!???"

"Well," Aurora sat down across from her. "What exactly do you need?"

"I need to know why he skipped our date- I mean outing. Do you have anything?"

Aurora took her friend's hand and led her upstairs. "Let's ask Mom; she'll probably have a good idea of what to do."

Aurora now stood in front of her inter-dimensional mirror, the screen waving in and out as it called her Mom. Star finally answered a second later.

"HI HONEY!!!"

Aurora cringed. "Mom, calm down, please. Can I ask you for advice?"

"YES HONEY!!! OH HI ALLY!!"

"Hi, Mrs. Queen Diaz-Butterfly!"

"Okay, what do you need sweetie?"

Aurora dragged two chairs over to the mirror and she and Ally sat down. "We need a spell where Ally can see what our friend Sam is doing. He stood her up I guess and Ally is curious." Aurora shrugged, the matter of her friends love life not an important problem for her.

"Ooh! I have one that Eclipsa used, actually. Hmmm, let's see..." Star dug around the room until she found her old spellbook (the one Star made) and flipped the pages a bit.

" Oh-kay, so. I found the spell that should work, but, a word of caution Aurora and Ally. Don't become too obsessed with trying to spy on the person because it can hurt you or the person in question. So be careful, alright?" Star recited the words after a solemn nod from both of the girls.

"HAVE FUN!" Star yelled into the phone. Then it blinked off.

"So," said Aurora, readying her wand. "All I need to say is 'Reveal to me that which is hidden, unveil to me that is forbidden. "

A purple beam shot out of Aurora's wand and formed a portal, reavealing Sam at his house, doing regular things it seemed. And after a while of watching him cut out paper and do boring things, Ally excused herself to go home for a second and try to make a start on her "neverending" pile of homework. "If anything happens that's important, call me and I will rush over! Bye Aurora!" And Ally left.

Aurora sat and sat and sat and sat. She lost interet quickly in what was happening to Sam and set to work doodling.

"All done!" Aurora snapped to attention as Sam held up whatever he had finished. "Now I just need to give it to her!"

It was a giant thank-you card for Ally. For the handmade gift she'd given him.

"Awww, how sweet." Aurora wondered if he even liked the cartoonish drawing she'd done of him as his birthday gift, but she spotted it on his wall before her thoughts got too negative about being appreciated.

"I should call her." Sam grabbed his phone and started scrolling through his contacts.

"Crap!" Aurora fell out of her seat and snatched her phone, thankful for voice commands, and was able to narrowly avoid getting in trouble with Ally for being negligent. Ally answered at the first ring.

"What!?"

" He's about to call you bye!" Aurora hung up and slumped in her chair. "Why is pleasing people so freaking hard?" She asked the All-Seeing Eye. Aurora stood up and stopped the spell with a wave of her wand.

A few seconds later, Ally burst through the door. "Where's the spell!?" She yelped.

"Oh my gosh Als you can't just, can you knock next time? It um, it ended." Aurora realized she'd have to lie until Sam came. Unless Ally knew...

"It ended? But I needed to see Sam call me!!"

"Sam didn't call you?" Aurora scratched her head, puzzled. What if she had taken the chance of her friend by calling her the same time Sam was supposed to call her? Well, she'd just have to stall her until the gift had been delivered.

"No, I thought you said he was!"

"Well, apparently he did not. Ally, why don't you go back to your house and finish the homework you've procrastinated on."

Ally put her hands on her hips. "You're not lying to me are you, Rory?"

Aurora threw her hands up in what she hoped looked like an exasperated gesture. "You don't have to believe me, but I think you should go back to your house, I'm busy."

"How busy?"

"Busy enough I need you to leave, please, Ally!"

"Sorry." Ally sat down on the floor, her arms crossed.

DINg-DonG

"I'll get it!" Ally, Amanda, and Aurora yelled at the same time, shooting down the stairs.

In the end, Ally opened the door to a very embarrassed Sam.

"Hi."

"Heya."

"I made you a card, to say thanks for the birthday present." He noticed Aurora and Amanda. "I'll be working on your guys soon, don't worry."

Aurora laughed. "It's okay to leave me out, Sam. I already know my artwork was appreciated."

Amanda faux-scowled. "Well, I don't want to be left out! I want one with glitter and a cupcake."

"A cupcake?" Sam shrugged. "I can't bake, Amandy."

"Ugh, fine cookies then."

"The concept of cookies falls under baking."

"Darn."

Ally grabbed them all and pulled them into a voluntold group hug. "I'll make stuff for everyone. I love you guys."

Amanda pulled away. "Ew, save the sappy stuff for a different universe. But thanks Ally."

And here comes another crappy ending sentence. Much love! Next one will be called Mewni's Queen.