A Trolltastic Morning for Princess Aurora

Miss Skullnick was still a putrid green troll, with long red hair, and a weird pink gem for a bellybutton.

And she still kinda hated Star.

SO when she noticed Aurora

welllllllllllll

things did not go very well.

First, Miss Skullnick adjusted her glasses. Then, she went all the way up to Aurora and stuck her flabby pickle-like nose right in her face.

"Are you in any way related to that pesky Star girl?" She poked one of the suns on Aurora's cheek. Aurora flinched and nodded.

"Yes. I'm her daughter -"

"Wonderful. Just great. You'd think I would be able to have a normal teaching career but here I am with another girl who probably has no idea what she is doing. And magic *she looked right at Aurora and maintained eye contact* is absolutely not permitted. Got it?" Miss Skullnick mumbled something about craziness and plopped down in her desk, removed a jar of red nail polish and then took off her shoe. A strange smell descended upon the room. She started to paint her toes.

Aurora looked at the teacher, then at the kids.

The kids were on their phones, doodling, some were actually doing the paper that seemed to be assigned. 

Aurora sighed and decided to call her mom.

She rummaged through her backpack and took out her phone (you know, the wand caller thingy Star had) and dialed up her mom. Marco answered on the first ring.

"Hey honey! Howya doin'!?" Aurora flinched at the loudness of her dad, but realized that the ruckus in the classroom was so loud, if anyone other than her could hear the phone, they would only barely hear her father. 

"I'm in class, actually." Aurora saw him almost trip over a fight of stairs and cringed. Elizabeth, [hiding a plate of cookies behind her back] scurried past her father and after her chased Luna, her mouth filled with cookies also.

"Class?" Marco frowned, but whipped around when he spotted Cressida screaming at Luna and Elizabeth to 'put the cookies down or else' . However, Aurora knew, as soon as Elizabeth challenged Cressida for the position of dominance over food, Lizzie would win. Cressida didn't like fighting with her sisters. She wanted order and justice. Stealing cookies fell under unorganized-ness,  so she would fight to get the tables back where she felt comfortable. Aurora giggled as Marco tripped over a weird carpet snag and fell flat on his face while yellng 'you kids get back here!'. The line on Marco's end flipped out of his hand and skittered across the floor.

Star picked it up. She saw Aurora and pursed her lips anxiously.

"Is everything alright, Rory?"

"Yeah Mom. We just have nothing to do right now."

Star tried to survey Aurora's surroundings. "What class are you in?"

"Math."

Star frowned. "Who is your teacher?"

Aurora smiled. "Its this lady, and guess what she is a real life troll! And also she knows you. Which means you probably

"Turned her into one" They finished simultaneuosly.

Star laughed, and Aurora fought off the sudden homesickness that invaded her soul at that moment. "Ah, yes. Miss Skullnick. We had fun lemme tell ya. She really is better off as a troll. Really. And I never did learn any math. I guess I-"

"Sorry to cut the call short, but I tried to make it clear, no magic. Whatsoever." Miss Skullnick sneered into the phone. Star waved; "Hello! So glad youre still teaching, Miss-"

She snapped the phone closed. 

"No. Magic."

Aurora got up. "I wasn't doing any spells! I don't even know how to do magic!!!"

Miss Skullnick laughed gratingly. "Placing a call from here to Mewni is magic. Mewni isn't even in our solar system."

"But, my mom and dad,"

"Yes, poor mommy and daddy. You can get your phone thingy back later. Now get to work, so I seem like a suitable teacher to get work benefiets." Miss Skullnick got another bottle of nail polish out and started on her left hand.

Aurora sat calmly in her chair, but was seething with rage. After a good 30 seconds, she felt her cheeks grow strangely warm and with a sudden burst of light, they glowed brightly.

Miss Skullnick backed out of her chair and bolted out of the room, pausing only once to yell 'kids come with me!'

Aurora now sat alone, in the middle of the classroom. 

Her cheeks slowly faded back to their almost gold, and one by one the kids filed in. They didn't look at her.

Miss Skullnick got in last, and after sending Aurora a dark look, she began her right hand.

Aurora wanted to go home.