Back to Mewni (part2)

It was at this moment that Cressida knew

She had flucked up.

Amanda got dressed in about 5 seconds flat (first sign of danger) and was back out on the couch with Ruberiot and her ready to help make the song.

"Are you sure Aurora will say this is okay?" Cressida said, putting lyrics down onto a sheet of paper.

Ruberiot plucked some notes. "Well, you are the sister of Aurora, correct? And so is princess Amanda. You two should be fine with making this song."

Cressida grimaced. "Surrree. Right. *deep breath* It will be okay."

Amanda grabbed the paper and wrote some more stuff about Aurora, then recited it back to Cressida. "Cressie, you think Aurora won't like it?"

*under her breath* "Of course she won't stupid" Oh, of course, she will! Aurora will probably *gulp* Love it!"

Aurora arrived at her home just as Ruberiot and Cressida were leaving.

In fact, they had just left as she entered.

"Hey, Amanda!" Aurora entered cheerfully, carrying a box of Chinese food. "Guess what Sam and Ally made for me!"

Amanda smugly motioned her to the couch. "What?"

"Fortune Cookies!"

"Ah, that's great."

Aurora and Amanda began to dig in but after a few seconds, Aurora stopped eating. "Hey Mandy, I just remembered Mom and Dad told me that Ruberiot might be coming to make my princess song, did he come over at all?"

Amanda innocently shook her head. "Nope, but I did get a call from Mom saying maybe we should head over to Mewni soon."

Aurora's eyes lightened. "Yay! I'll pack my stuff!"

And as Aurora ran up the stairs, Amanda looked into the camera like she was in the office, and smiled.

Update: I reallly wasnt to get the story done so I can move on to the other girls, so my next chapters will be really crappy as I get back into writing this

Another update: If you guys even read this, I need some ideas in the comment section about what to add to Aurora's song. What crazy things do you think her sisters made up for her?

Yet another update: I have like the first two stanzas and I actually need reader input