Chapter 1

Grays POV

Mom said to be in the grand Hall so that we could meet the help, but honestly I could care less about the help and the people that were helping.

I just want to stay in my bed all day and not be bothered.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I shout

Mirajane comes in, Mira has worked here when I was a little boy but she's always been there for me and Lyon.

"Morning Gray." she said as she opens my curtains letting all the sun in. Mira had very white hair but not because she was old she was actually 21.

"Gray get dressed and meet me and Lyon down stairs to meet the new help.

I laid back down I didn't want to take part in meeting the new help.

"Not interested tell my mom I'm not going." I said in a bored tone.

Mira walked over to me not breaking her smile.

"Gray fullbuster you will go down stairs put a smile on and greet the new help so help me." She said still smiling which made her very terrifying.

I sit up looking at my closet with a sigh "fine"

"Greet see you in 10." she said walking out leaving my door wide open.

________TimeSkip___________

I walk down stairs to see Lyon talking to Mira. Lyon is my brother he is older than me by a year, unlike my hair he has white spiky hair. he's wearing a large white coat with a wide collar with golden edges.

As I make my way to the bottom of the stairs Lyon noticed me.

"Good morning ice princess." he says with a smirk

I look away not entertaining him but before he could make another rude remark, Mira comes between us.

"Are you ready to meet the new help?" Mira says still not breaking her smile.

Lyon and I both nod in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so this is my first fan fiction, I really hope you like it I will be posting more soon please stay tuned

Also I do not own fairy tail and all the characters are not mine, but the story line is

~kitty