Chapter 5- Making deals

Gray's POV

I wake up from my "little" nap to see the time is already 5:45. Erza is gonna kill me if I'm late again.

I start putting in my Gi for judo, I rush out of my room when I accidentally crash into one of the servants.

"Hey watch it!" he snaps at me.

I stand up brushing off my pants, I see he drop some box. I bend over to grab it, it's a little heavy. wonder what's inside?

"What's in this?" I ask him, before he can answer I start to open the box. before I got a chance to see what's inside, he snatches the box out of my hand.

"Don't go poking your nose in places it doesn't belong." he snaps and starts to walk away.

"Hey Natsu!" he look a little surprise that I even remembered his name.

"What's in the box?" I ask very curious.

He smiles and just continuing to walk away. "I'll tell you another time princess." he shouts at me without looking back at me.

"just tell me now!" I shout very annoyed. But he doesn't stop, suddenly I hear the grand clock go off upstairs.

6:00 I'm late, I start running to the Dojo in the next building.

_______time skip-after practice_______

"I'm getting stronger to take you down Erza!" Lyon shouts, he claims the same thing every practice.

"Alright then let's see how much you've improved." Erza says. she never accepts his offer, she must want something.

Erza has the title for Judo champion for 5 years in a row.

"But if you win, you must tell me who you were talking about earlier." she said, What was she talking about?

"Alright but if I win, you have to clean my room for a whole week." Lyon stated.

"Alright Lyon deal." Erza sounded too confident 

"Okay Erza! you and me, get ready fo-" Before Lyon could even finish his sentence, Erza kicked him in the stomach making him fly back and land on his butt.

"I think I win this round." 

Lyon was still on the floor grasping his stomach, I think he had the wind knocked out of him.

"Wow Lyon you didn't even stand a chance." I mange to say between my unstoppable laughter.

Just then Natsu walks in still carrying that stupid box and a slice of strawberry cake.

"Erza you wanna go?" I shout at her, I've been trainer after and sometimes before Judo just to beat Erza.

"No Gray."

"Fine, Lyon stand up and let's go."

"No Gray." 

"Then who can I fight?" Erza then smiles as she points to Natsu.

"Natsu seems to have lots of potential."

Natsu then hands the slice of strawberry cake to Erza and gently puts the box down, leaving it open just a little bit.

"You ready princess?" 

"Before we start lets also make a bet." I say with confidence.

"Okay if I win, you have to tell me who you have a crush on." Natsu says. It makes me blush just thinking about her.

"And if I win, you gotta tell me whats in the stupid box." I shout

"We gonna do this?" Natsu says cracking his knuckles.

"Lets do this pinkie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness thank you all who have read my story it means the world to me that your your taking time of your day to read this. thank you.