Chapter 12-Setting up

Lyons POV

Where's juvia? I need to talk to her.

Ding dong

That's must be Lucy, I start walking to the door when Mirajane beats me to it.

"Lucy you look beautiful as always, dinner will be ready in a hour." Mira said.

"Lyon will you get Lucys bags and go find Gray." Mira asked, when Mira or Erza ask you to do something there's no use in auguring. You do ask your told when it comes Mira and Erza.

"Fine." I roll my eyes and walk off.

Levys POV

Okay I have everyone on my list! now where is Juvia? I pull out my phone to text her.

To: Ju-Chan

Where R U?

ding

From: Ju-chan

Lucys here, hiding in the garage with Gajeel-kun.

To: Ju-Chan

Why Gajeel?

Ding

From: Ju-chan

Old friend, were setting up make sure to keep everyone who wasn't invited out of the garage.

Old friend? No way she likes Gray not Gajeel so maybe nothing to worry about.

"Levy!" shouting from behind me. it was Lyon.

"Where's Juvia? I need to talk to her."

I slap him across the face leaving my hand print on his left cheek.

"What was that for!" he shouted at me.

"Maybe next time you'll think twice before you kiss my best friend!"

"Look Levy I care about Juvia way more than Gray ever could! I'm the one Juvia deserves."

"Well right now you both suck at taking care of her! look I don't have time for this right now just meet us in the garage at 10 and we'll talk, Don't tell Lucy or Gray!" I walked away not giving him a chance to answer.

They don't deserve Juvia.

Juvias POV

I look at the time 8:45 dinner should be ready soon.

"Gajeel-kun how many pillows did you get?"

"Five."

"Okay did you set up the projector?"

"Yes."

"Will you text people to bring snacks?"

"Sure."

"Okay everything should be good for now."

"Juvia can we get some dinner now?"

"You can, Juvias going to stay in here."

"Want me to bring you some dinner?"

I slightly nod.

"Okay I'll be back little Blue."

As the hour rolled by at was 9:45 now and people were showing up in there PJs.

Mirajane, Jet, Droy, Natsu and Gajeel were here all in PJ's and brought movies. But Levy no one to be seen.

Mirajane had a lavender night down and brought the movie the notebook, Jet in black gym shorts a white muscle T-shirt and he brought the movie the fast and the furious. Droy in Orange shorts and a Black long sleeve and brought the movie the dark night rises. Natsu in Red shorts with flames at the ends, a white T and brought The amazing spider man 1 and 2. Gajeel wore black shorts and a Gray shirt and brought zombie land.

Wendy came with a stuffed white cat with a pink bow, she was wearing a dark purple night gown and brought Rio 2, Cana following behind her wearing a see through night gown reveling her black underwear and bra. Instead of bring a movie she brought Booze instead.

"Juvia!" Levy shouted from behind me. She wa~s wearing an oversize batman shirt with black shorts.

"Yes Levy-San?"

"Look what I brought." She sung as she held up one of my favorite movies, pitch perfect.

Suddenly Lyon came in, everyone turns in surprise.

"What's he doing here." Gajeel snapped, I didn't think he had a problem with him.

"I invited him." Levy said I was shocked.

"He didn't want to be with Lucy and Gray so I asked him here with us."

Natsu walked up to him and put his arm around him. "The more and merry!" Natsu smiled I guess it was okay then.

Hopefully Gray and Lucy didn't follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so sorry it took so long to update, some things going on but im going to update as soon as I can. I'm thinking about starting another Fan-fic what do you all think? 

leave your comments, votes. I love you all you.

Also thank you for 600 reads!!!! That's more than i would have ever hoped for!!!