Chapter 19- Final

Grays POV
I can hear our foot steps echo off the walls. I see the front desk, a women with long pink hair.

"WHAT ROOM, IS JUVIA LOCKSER IN!?"
I can see her frankly typing away.

"Room 2-7."

"Thank you." With that we rush out down the hall, looking for the room.

"Gray!" Lyon had found it.

We rush in, pushing each other out of the way.

We see juvia.

I walk over to her.

I place my hand on her face gently. she looks as if she's in pain.

I reach out to see move her hair, Lyon smacks my hand away. I look up at him with a deathly stare.

"You did this to her! She trusted you!"

I couldn't sit back and take this, I turned around fast. I punch him straight in his jaw.

"I didn't do this! I love her, I tried to save her...but...I...was...too late" I shot back.

"Obviously you didn't try hard enough." he shot back as he left the room.

I focus on juvia her body laying down, blood coming from her forehead. her lip was cut, she had scratches all over her face and barely breathing...

There was silence expect for the beeping of juvias heart on the machine.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

...

...

"NURSE!!"

...

"PLEASE."

...

"DOCTOR!!"

...

"Anyone.."

Her heart line went flat...
She's gone...

I look down at my feet

This can't be real...

I reach into my bag, I pull out a crown. a beautiful silver tiara with one blue gem in the middle and place it on her heads I drop to my knees. hot tears running down my face.

"Juvia please..."

"JUVIA WAKE PLEASE!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Juvias POV?

"JUVIA!!"

"JUVIA WAKE UP!!"

"Huh?" I lift my head from the table to see Mira-San serving drinks, Nastu-San, happy and Lucy-San running around chasing each other. Levy reading to Gajeel-Kun. even Nab at the quest board.

I looking in front of me to see Gray-Sama.

"Juvias in the guild?"

"What are you talking abou? You fell asleep 20 minutes ago? Hey juvia are you okay?"

I nod my head as tears form in my eyes as I jump into Gray-Samas arms.

"What wrong juvia?"

"Juvia just had a bad dream."

"I'm sorry juvia." he rubbed the back of his neck "oh yeah juvia, I found this outside." he as he held up juvias hat.

"T-Thank you G-Gray-Sama."

I put my hat on and started to walk away.

"Hey juvia....?"

"Yes Gray-sama?"

Wanna go on a mission with me?"

"Sure." I give him a smile as we start to walk out the guild.

"Gray-Sama?"

"Hm?"

"Juvia thinks Gray-Sama would make a handsome prince."

"Ehh? Why would you bring up something like that?" He turned away from juvia but I could barely see but it looks as if Gray-Sam is blushing.

"Just a dream juvia had."

he gave me a warm smile, a smile to remember for a life time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you so much for reading my story it means so much and im so happy you all liked it. i leave to japan on the 2nd so ive been a little busy so i wanted to treat you guys bbefore i left. i have so many stories for you all. thank you so much for reading