Chapter 16-Love story

Juvias POV

"wait! why Lucy have such a beautiful home, beautiful and elegant gowns and your a royal princess!" I giggle.

"I don't care! you don't get it, you think it's easy being a royal. You have never grown up like me, an un-loving father and A-A mother whose gone!" she shouts at me.

We start running down stairs, it's raining outside.

"Where are you running away too!"

She stops in fount of the carriage, but by this point were both dripping wet from the rain.

"An enchanted place called fairy tail."

She dropped me back at the mansion, and told me she'd be back tonight.

With curiosity I walked to the library and searched for the "Fairy tail" books.

Gray POV

I start walking around the mansion out of pure boredom. I then run into Lyon.

"Hey where's Juvia?" he asks me.

Why does he care-oh yeah they like each other. out of anger my mouth is controlling itself.

"I don't know and I don't care."

"Why not? isn't she your crush! you shouldn't talk so cold about her!"

I couldn't control what I was saying, words just kept spilling out of my mouth out of anger.

"I can talk about a maid all I want! she's nothing important but a gloomy maid and I could care less about her!"

As I turn around to walk to my room I see Juvia behind me, tears streaming down her blue eyes holding a book.

"Juvia..."

She ran off crying, she dropped the book she was holding.

"Gray you idiot!" Lyon yells at me and then takes off running after her.

I walk slowly over to the book she had dropped. "Fairy tail."

I open the book and skim them the pages, "land of enchantment.....beautiful skies." Them I stopped and re-read the sentence over and over.

"Many people have been known to run away to these enchanted lands, once people read about fairy tail a place with beauty and happiness."

"She's running away...." I mumbled.

"Please don't go..."

Juvias POV

I can still hear Lyon pounding on my door, while I sit in the corner with my knees to my chest lightly sobbing,

"Juvia-chan please come out, let's talk please."

I notices the sky has grown dark and it's raining still, and gloomy just like Juvia...

I walk over to the window, wiping my tears. I open the window to feel the cool rain on my skin.

"Juvia, I'm going to go grab a master key and I will open the door so we can talk, I'll be back." Lyon shouts through the door.

I don't wanna talk to anyone right now. Wait the window! I poke my head out the window, there's a large bush at the bottom. It looks like the new daisy bush Wendy-San had planted.

I can hear Lyons footsteps coming near my door.

"Okay Juvia 1...2.." Boom!

As I jump from out the window I let out a little shriek from my shout from the thunder.when I realize that this wasn't the daisy bush, but a rose bush. I slowly step out of the bush, every step more painful than the last. Still poring raining.

I see a secret garden from afar, with huge bushes with long vines running down the middle.

"Juvia! Where are you!" Lyon shouts from my window.

I run through the vines, to see Natsu standing by a pond.

"Hey rain woman."

"W-What?" I stutter

"Well your standing in rain, come here."

He pulls off his jacket and gives it to me.

"T-Thanks." my face turns to a light tint pink.

"Hey your bleeding." he says with a concern voice.

"N-No please I'm okay."

He grabs my wrist and pulls out a black rag. He puts pressure on my cut wounds on my left arm.

"So what are you doing?" I ask quietly.

"Huh? oh I'm ah just waiting for someone." Hes turning a dark shade of pink.

I look behind him, he had two bags and a pet carrier. I smile because I know what's going on.

"Fairy Tail?"

"H-How did you know?" his face was a darker shade of red.

"So Lucy?" I say as I poke his ribs. He lightly nods

"What do you like about her?"

"Umm this is hard...well she's got theses eyes, beautiful eyes. this amazing smile, gorgeous actually." he went on and on. from his words and the way his eyes lite up with joy as he talk about her. he loves her, I know jut by. The way he talks about her.

"Lucky." I mutter.

"He's an idiot, your beautiful and really cool to talk to. Don't worry he'll realize how dumb he is."

"Thanks Natsu-Kun."

"Wanna see something cool?"

I nod. he pulls the pet carrier closer to both of us and pulls out a Gray cat.

"I hid in a little box, until I got him into my room."

"So cute!" I shout.

"His name is happy."

Suddenly we hear footsteps coming towards the vines, Lucy peeks her head through the vines. Natsu runs up to her and pulls her into a hug.

"Juvia what are you doing here?"before I could answer Natsu cuts me off.

"Erza needed a dancing partner."

"Thank you Juvia, I'm sorry for everything." she whispers in my ear.

"Bye Juvia."

"Bye...friend."
Then left in a old carriage, still pouring down on us.

What a beautiful love story, so where is Juvias love story.