Chapter 13- lots happen at midnight

Juvia POV

Time had passed and everyone was having a blast. Cana and Mira had snuck a little bit of booze in everyone's drink even Levys. It was actually really fun to watch her loosen up a bit for once.

"L-Look everyone midnight! Woo!" Levy shouted.

Midnight. Gray.

"Natsu I'll be right back, if Gajeel-kun ask I'm using the bathroom" I rush out the garage and start running towards the kitchen. Gray-sama.

He was earlier.

"Juvia."

"What did Gray-sama need to speak to Juvia about?"

"Well Juvia I um... I wanted to that I lo-" he was cut off.

"Graaaay! is that yoou?!"

Oh no.

"L-Levy are you drunk?" Gray asked.

"I think sooo." she giggled.

"Oh Levy let me take you to your room." I say walking Levy away from Gray.

"No Ju-Ju, let's go back to the party."

Crap.

"What party?" gray asks

"She's just dizzy, don't listen to her."

"In the garage!" she runs off into the garage, giggling like a lunatic.

"Let's go check it out." Gray says dragging me into the garage.

I'm going to kill Levy.

Natsu POV

I walk out the garage to grab a couple sodas, I don't trust Cana and Mira pouring my drinks, I'd hid two orange sodas in the back of the fridge anyways.

"Hey! where are my sodas!" I shout in frustration.

"He he looking for these?" I hear someone say behind me. I quickly turn to see a girl. she's wearing a dark pink night gown, long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes.

She was holding my last two cans of orange soda.

"Here." she tossed me one of the sodas.

"So what's your deal? are you a new servant or something?" I ask while opening my soda can.

"Servant, as if." she laughs. "I am princess Lucy heartfilia."

"Natsu Dragneel, servant." I say " I don't care much your a princess."

She looked shocked at what I'd said.

"Your pretty cool...for a servant." she smirked.

"There's a servant party going on wanna join?"

"Nah you can go." she starts walking towards the back door.

"Hey where are you going?" I start running after her. I opened the back door to see where she went.

No one.

I walk around until I see two huge hedges taller than the front gate, in between the two hedges long vines fill the gap until they hit the ground. I start walking through them.

"Hey soda thief!" I shout

No answer.

On the other side of the vines lead to a whole secret gardens. In the middle of the garden there was a koi fish pond. Lucy was standing in front of the pond.

"Hey."

"Hi."

I stood next to her watching the fish swim around.

"Pond is beautiful isn't it?" she asked.

"That's not the only beautiful thing." heat was rising in my cheeks.

"You know, I like you, you don't act different around me." she smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you care if I'm a princess?"

"No."

She didn't say anything after that, just smiled a beautiful smile.

"I like you too, your not a stuck up royal." we both laughed and talked for a while.

She leaned over to me really close, I thought she was gonna kiss me.

"Let's go to that party." she smiled

"S-Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i added just a little bit of Nalu for a change. what do you guys think of the story of far love it? hate it? let me know in the comments. i wanna thank you all for over 1K!!! you guys are amazing and I'm going to starting another fairy tail Fan-fic, but don't worry this story is my main priority hope you guys are liking this story.

I've also started school so ill try posting as much as i can. i love you guys.

~kitty