Chapter 11-Memories

(Flash back)

Juvias POV

I was sitting at a table coloring a picture I had drawn of me and what id thought what my real parents would look like, and at this time I was about 5 years old.

"Hey Blue!" A girl with brown hair and two red bows in her hair named Sophie called out to me.

I didn't say anything, she walked over to the table I was sitting at alone with Zach and Don.She snatched my drawing out of my reach.

"Hey give it back it's mine!" I shout at her but the two boys held my arms down so I couldn't fight back.

"Are these what your loser parents look like?" she said. The two boys started to laugh at me, soon all the other kids joined in. Sophie started tearing my picture in pieces until it's was five or eight pieces.

"Please stop!" where were the employees?

"Sorry Blue but we don't take orders from blue haired freaks like you!" They all laughed, Sophie was right I am a freak.

Sophie pushed me to the ground, Zach and Don started kicking me and some other kids joined in. I could hear what some of the kids were saying about me.

"Disappear Blue."

"Blue hair freak."

"No one wants you."

"Please help." my voice was so small, no employee could hear me.

"Hey! leave her alone or you'll get a good pounding."

I couldn't see who was talking, my eyes so blurry from my tears. Suddenly someone picked me up and carried me outside under the blossom tree.

Wiping the tears from my eyes I could clearly see a boy in front of me.

"You okay little Blue?" he asked, he had studs on his face and short black hair. He was wearing a metal band shirt on.

"My name is Juvia Lockser!" I shouted at him.

"Hey hey I'm not making fun of your hair, I actually like it." He started to play with my hair.

I swiped his hand away and tucked my hair behind my ears. "r-really?"

"Yeah don't be sad people call me names all the time but that's just 'cause there just jealous of who you are."he smiled.

"What do they call you?"

"Steel face."

"What's your real name?"

"Gajeel Redfox."

"I like your name."

"If anyone makes fun of you again little blue just let me know and I'll pound them for you." he patted my head and I just smiled.

"Okay Gajeel, but now were going to be the bestest friends forever!" my first real friend.

A couple months after that Gajeel and I were adopted together, but things got bad.

Our foster dad would hit me and Gajeel would take the beatings for me, we were taken back to our orphanage and Gajeel ran away.

I started referring to myself in 3rd person so no one would forget my name, I never saw Gajeel again.

(Present time)

Tears started streaming down my eyes.

"You jerk!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry little Blue but when I came back to get you, you were already gone."

"Gajeel!" I jumped into his arms and hugged him and just cried even more.

"D-Don't leave J-Juvia A-Again!"

He just kept hugging me without saying a word.

"I promise I won't Little Blue, Remember bestest friends forever."