Chapter 9- mistakes

Grays POV

The next day

I ran to the library to explain to levy that I'm in love with Juvia and not her, I hope she doesn't take it too personal. I run into one of the servants.

"Watch where your running!" he shouted at me.

"Sorry Gajeel I'm just going to see Levy." He started to blush but he looked mad but why?

"What are you going to see Levy for huh?!" he shouted, did he like her?

"I have to explain some sort of mix up to her, don't worry I like another maid." I smirked.

He just smiled "well just tell her I said hi for me." He was embarrassed. I started walking to the library just to see books scattered everywhere except the book shelves.

"Finally I found you!" Levy screamed holding up a blue book.

"Um Levy?."

"Oh hey gray." she smiled awkwardly "sorry about the mess, I'll get right to it."

"No Levy it's fine it's just." I started to blush, an awkward blush.

"What is it gray? am I fired!" she shouted, she had her hands on her hips, ready to go off on me.

"No just.... I got the letter." I said holding it up so she could see.

"Oh you got it!" she squealed clapping her hands in excitement. "what did you think?!" She smiled joyfully.

"Levy I'm sorry I just don't feel the same way."

"Why not!" she shouted.

"I have feelings for someone else.."

"You jerk! your missing out." she starting stacking books on the shelves.

"I'm sorry I just don't think it would've worked between us." I said, this might hurt her but I hope we can look past this and still be friends.

"What?" she said, she sounded so confused to what's going on.

I hand her the letter back "I'm sorry Levy I don't feel the same way."

She looks down as if she was about to cry.

"Wow Gray."

"Your such a moron!" she but stead out laughing.

"What now?"

"I didn't write this letter, Juvia did!" she's still laughing.

Well now I feel like the biggest Baka, but wait!

"Then why the hell was she kissing Lyon!" I shouted, I felt hurt.

Levy stopped laughing, she looked at me seriously.

"Gray you have to tell Juvia how you feel about her and win her over! she's in love with you and you to her."

"Why do you care so much?"

"Juvias my friends, so I care about her happiness and I don't want her getting hurt."

"Levy I gotta find Juvia!" I gave her a friendly kiss on the forehead and rush out.

"Oh and before I forgot Gajeel said hi." she was blushing as bright as Erzas hair.

"H-He talks about me." I heard her say as I ran out.

She totally likes him.

Juvias POV

Last night was a mess. I touch my lips, I can still feel Lyons lips pressed against mine.

But Juvia loves Gray-sama, but Lyon was so caring towards Juvia, but Gray and Lyon, ugh! I need to act like a maid and not some stupid high school girl!

I need to set all my feelings aside and focus on what I was hired for, to work for lady Ur.

Even if it means hurting Lyon-sama and ignoring Gray-sama, I start to put on my work uniform and start my day, today should be interesting.