Chapter 4-part 2

*Lyon POV*

Juvia looks up at me with just a few tears still left on her face from her eyes, she looked beautiful even while crying.

"Thank you Lyon-sama."she says smiling a beautiful smile.

After an hour or two we finish the kitchen together, it was only 4:30 so I had some time to spare before judo.

"Well thank you very much Lyon-sama for helping Juvia clean." Juvia says bowing and smiling, she starts to walk away towards the library.

"See you later Juvia-chan." I say waving goodbye and blushing a little bit.

I start to walk to my room when I see natsu outside crouched down by the trash cans. I make my way out the back door to see what he's up too.

"Hey pinkie What are you doing?" I ask. He has his hands behind his back obviously hiding something.

"Just catching mice." He says backing away dropping whatever he had in a medium sized box.

"What's in the box?"

"Just some dead mice, you don't wanna look it's pretty gross." He says nervously.

"Alright whatever, just get rid of it."

I go back inside fully aware of the "mice" in the box. I look at the grand clock in the hall by the front door. 5:00.
I'd better hurry I want to get to practice a little early, I start running to my room thinking about Juvia.

I don't care what the stupid law is, Ill make the maid mine.

____________________________________________

*thanks so much for reading, I really hope your enjoying the story so far. Really sorry this is a story chapter.*

Also the characters are not mine but belong to Hiro Mashima but the story is mine.
~kitty