Chapter 10-The sleepover plan

Juvias POV

Today all the servants were working extra hard while cleaning,cooking,prepping for Miss Heartfila. she was sleeping the night.

Except she was sleeping in the guest room next to Lyon-sa- Lyons room. she's arriving exactly at 7:30. so five hours left to finish everything.

"Levy-san?" I was helping Levy clean the library.

"What's up Juvia?"

"What should Juvia do about Gray-sama." I whined.

"I dont know Juvia but this Lucy princess sounds like a totally B-."

"Levy!" I shouted as I covered her mouth from saying the word.

"Just saying." she chuckled.

"Maybe Lucy was just in a bad day and didn't mean any of it." I put my head down in false hope, she just seemed so kind and sweet.

"Hey Juvia how about you, me and the other servants have out own big sleepover party in the garge after Lucy, Lyon and Gray fall asleep!" she sounded too excited she was planning something.

"I dont know Levy-San, what if we get caught?" it sounded fun but not if we get in trouble.

"Don't worry we can just ask Erza."

"Who?."

"On the head of the staff team there's Erza, Mirajane, Laxus and gildarts, and Erza is the prettiest." she gawked.

"Oh okay."

"Come on let's go!" she dragged me out of the library still leaving a big mess behind."

Grays POV

Lucy was coming over soon and the servants were cleaning like mad men. I think I should tell Juvia my feels about her when Lucy falls asleep.

I walk down stairs to go grab a snack from the kitchen, when I run into Levy and Juvia.

"Hey Juvia can I talk to you really quick." I ask her, I nod my head at Levy hoping she'll get the memo that I want to talk to Juvia alone.

"Oh Juvia I'll just meet you in the Dojo." Levy smiled as she walked away.

"So Juvia I just wanted to ask if you could meet me in the kitchen at 12:30 midnight, I have something important to tell you." I started to blush.

"I'll see what I can do Gray." I stopped for a moment she called me Gray and not Gray-sama, she wasn't smiling either. Every time I talk to her she was smiling.

"Look Gray I have things to do." she snapped as she walked away.

Did I do something to offend her?

Juvias POV

I didn't mean to be that rude, I wanna cry right now but Gray-sama is in love with Lucy. not Juvia.

After we got permission from Erza to do the big servant slumber party as long as we clean up after it was alright.

Levy have me a list of the servants to tell and she had the rest of the servants to handle.

•Mirajane- servant staff-3rd floor

•Cana- bar tender- main hall

•Natsu-servant- main room

•Wendy- gardener- frount garden

•Aries- lunch chef- kitchen

•Gajeel- servant- piano room

Running around the house was tiring. two more

"Aries!" I yell at her, Aries was very shy and had pink hair.

"Yes-s Juvia?"

"Wanna come to a servant sleepover tonight?"

"Yes if that's alright with you."

"Yeah and could you please make your famous apple pie pops."

"Of course."

"Okay be in the garage at 10, pillow and blankets too."

"Wow this is my first sleepover."

"Juvias too! see you there." I started running towards the piano room.

Empty

"Gajeel-kun?" I said loud enough for someone to hear me.

I take a step inside the room to see Gajeel on his phone. I peek over his shoulder to see a picture of what seems to be a two year old Gajeel and a little girl next to him with blue hair.

"Gajeel-kun?"

He quickly turned his phone off and looked at me.

"What's up stalker?" he smiled

"What I'- it wasn't- ugh! do you wanna come to a servant sleepover?"

"Sure."

"Okay be in the garage by 10."

Before I left the room he said something to me.

"See you there little blue."

I stopped in my tracks, little blue why does that sound so familiar. I turn Back around and death glare him.

"Where did you hear that from!" I shouted.

Blue was my nickname in the orphanage, because of my blue hair. Everyone made fun of me because it was unnatural, that's why I was never adopted.

"Awe come on little blue you don't remember your bestest friend. steel face?" He smiled.

I stepped back, tears rolling down my cheeks. I turn to him I remember you.