Chapter 3- The maid

*Grays POV*

Suddenly the door slams open with a girl standing in the door way panting and gasping for air.

"S-Sorry that J-Juvia is L-Late." she said falling on the floor, before I could see if she was alright Lyon rushes out of his seat to the fallen girl.

"My dear are you okay?" he says, he's so full of it

I roll my eyes

He brings the girl to the table and I get better look of her. She had long thick waves past her shoulders. She was a little pale and dark blue eyes, she was very slimming.

"This is juvia Lockser, she will be one of your new maids." Mira says with a smile.

She looks up at Lyon

"Juvia is sorry I've never got your names." juvia says with a beautiful smile.

"I'm Gr-" Lyon cuts me off before I can finish.

"Lyon the best prince in the family." he says with a cocky smirk.

Juvia smiles ad turns her head to me.

"I'm Gray."

"Nice to meet you both but now I must get to work." she stands up and smiles.

Before she walks out the room, she turns and looks at me. "Juvia is happy to be working for Gray-sama." she turns around and skips out.

"What a beauty." Lyon says

I stand up and walk to my room with a million of thoughts in my head.

They all mostly say that a prince can't fall for a maid.

____________________________

*im sorry this chapter is a little short I'll make the next one a little longer. hope your enjoying the story so far.*

Also I do not own fairy tail characters but the story is mine.

~kitty