Chapter 2- The new help

*Lyons POV*

"Are you ready to meet the new help." Mira asks us both

Gray and I both nod in agreement, we take and seat and wait for Mira

"Okay so please welcome our new help." Mira says walking over to the group of people, they obviously haven't gotten into their uniforms yet.

"First we have Levy Mcgarden." Mira says pointing our attention to the short young lady on the far end. Levy was wearing a yellow sundress, she had short blue hair just above her shoulders and yellow glasses. behind those yellow glasses were hazel eyes.

"Hello it's going to be a pleasure working for you both." she says bowing her head.

Mira turns to gray and I "Levy is actually very intelligent." which doesn't really surprise me. Mira turns back to introduce the rest of the new help

Jet, droy, Wendy Marvel, Gajeel Redfox, sherry blendy.
All not very exciting.

"Next we have Natsu Dragneel." Mira says

Natsu caught my attention, he had lots of energy. He has pink spiky hair, dark eyes and a long white scarf ( even though it was about 91 degrees out)

"Alright! let's all get to work!" He shouts, he's very loud and more interesting.

"More people like this please." I lean over to whisper Mira with a smirk.

Mira drops her smile "is that everyone I swear we had one more." Mira says with a little disappoint looking around the room.

Suddenly I can hear running from down the halls, it's getting faster and louder. Then the door slams open and there she stands.

_____________________________
*sorry my story it's not very good but I promise I'll try to make it better. but I hope you like it so far.*

I do not own the characters of fairy tail but I swear the story is mine.

~kitty