Chapter 6- Making new friends

Lyon's POV

"Lets do this pinkie!" Gray shouted at Natsu.

Gray is very strong, even before Erza had decided to start training us our mother Ur had taught us to fight. 

Natsu comes running at Gray about to punch his face but Gray quickly doges and comes back up and punches Natsu in the face. Before Natsu could recover Gray kicked him in the stomach sending him flying. Running at Natsu with a punch to the face, Natsu duckes and head butts him, Giving him a kick to the face as well.

Gray is very strong but I have to say for a sevant Natsu can sure fight.

Gray gets up and kicks Natsu in the back making him face plant to the floor, Natsu then jumps back, doging Grays attacks. Natsu  then sucker punches Gray right in the stomach. 

"You give up princess?" Natsu says, hes cocky.

Gray smiles "Not yet." Gray then takes off his shirt, Thats how you know hes serious this point in battle.

"Lets dance stripper." 

Gray runs at Natsu  and takes a punch to the face from Natsu, not letting this slow him down, Natsu also takes a punch from Gray to the face.

Both taking a step back you can see there worn out and tired. Im very impressed no one has kept up with Gray in a fight except Erza and I.

Natsu smiles and looks at Gray. Natsu then gives Gray a high kick to the face, Knocking Gray out.

"We ovisulously know who the winner is." Erza said, She looked very impressed.

I know im very impressed with Natsu and Grays fight, who knew a servant had that much fighting skill.

Juvia's POV

I think Juvia is lost, I mean its a really big mansion who wouldn't be lost in this place, Its huge!

I think it was really sweet of Lyon-sama to help Juvia clean the kitchen, I start to blush.

No Juvia you are a maid and he's a prince it'd never work out.

I find myself in a room with a grand piano and nice chairs, probably very pricey.

I see someone sit down at the piano, I don't think they see Juvia, I hide behind a chair to see what they do. Its a guy, I can only see his back but he looks awfully familiar. He has long black hair and he has an outfit just like Natsu-kun, he started to play the piano.

It was a beautiful piece that he was playing.

"Wow." I say a little too loudly.

The man turns around and he has studs all over his face.

"Whose there!?" 

I slowly stand up from my hiding spot, "H-hi Juvia is sorry for spying on you." I put my head down.

geehee

"So your some stalker?"

"N-No! Juvia just walked in looking for the library." 

"Down the hall to the left."

"Thank you." I Bow to him and turn away.

"Names Gajeel." he says I turn to him and smile

Why is that name so familiar

"Juvia."

I finally make my way to library to look for Levy-San.

"Levy-San?"

Its very quite, lots of books more than I've seen in one place. Its not really as big as I thought but it was really cozy.

"Where are you! UGH Where is it!" there was shouting from the corner of the library.

I start walking over to see a huge pile of books scattered across the floor.

"Levy-San?"

I see levy pop her head up from the pile of books.

"Oh hey Juvia-Chan." She says smiling Levy-San is one of my friends in the house. " whatcha need?"

"Oh Juvia just came to ask you something."