Chapter 18- hurt

Juvia POV

"Let's run away together juvia!"

Tears running down my face, they were hot yet cold.

"Gray-sama juvia... Juvia doesn't k-know what to say." I cover my face, more tears streaming down.

"Then don't say anything juvia, just kiss me."

He lifted up my head, hot tears flowing down. I look him in the eyes and nod.

He slowly pulls my face to his, he lefts go. Out lips collide. It wasn't like when juvia kissed Lyon. This kiss

was warm, my whole life gloomy and I've never really had anything I truly cared for. But how the warmth

of his lips on mine makes me feel like I have something to live for.

His warmth, just the way he moved his lips against mine. I didn't want it to stop.

I pulled away from our kiss.

Grays POV

Her soft lips, taste of cherry.

She pulled away, separating our lips.

"J-Juvia will run away with gray-sama."

Wiping the few remaining tears and pull her into a hug.

So warm."Okay juvia pack the rest of your things meet me here at 12am and we'll leave."

I pick up her hand and put them in mine.

"Together."

I look at the time, 10pm. I have two hours, I gently kiss her forehead.

"Let me grab my things, you go make us something to eat on the way. Do you have any money? She shakes her head no.

"Okay bye ILOVEYOU!" Did I say that, I said it so quickly, did I say it?

I rush to my room, everyone should be or heading to bed by now. I should be more quiet.

I go through my closet looking for my luggage. I suddenly hear a knock on my wall next to my door.

I turn around to see Lyon standing there with a smirk on his face.

"So you won, you won the beautiful blue haired princess. Gray just....just don't be an idiot." He looks up at me with a serious face.

"Treat her right! Take care of her."

I nod

"I'm going to say goodbye to Juvia." He said turning away.

"Okay but don't try anything funny with her."

He nodded.

"Now what to pack?"

Juvia POV

I start to fold my bed, Juvia doesn't want to be rude. I suddenly hear a slight knock.

"Lyon? Juvia is sorry but Juvia doesn't feel the sam-" he just started laughing, he slowly started walking toward me.

"Lyon-sama."

He pulled me into a hug, no words just a simple hug, he's warm.

"I'm going to miss you Juvia, please take care of yourself. No matter what Juvia, I love you."

"Lyon-sama thank you." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Here juvia." He handed me a couple hundred dollars.

"Lyon-sama Juvia can't take that."

"Just take care Juvia and if you ever need something, anything at all. I will always be here for you."

He pulls me into another warm hug.

Gray POV

I packed everything and I start walking to Juvias room.

I walk into her room to see Lyon and Juvia hugging.

Ahm!

They brake apart and Lyon starts to blush.

"Come on Juvia let's go."

She nodded.

"Thank you Lyon-sama." She said in a sweet voice.

As we ran outside, Juvia half way across the street I remember something.

"Juvia wait a minute." I start reaching into my bag as she starts walking towards me.

"JUVIA!!!!!NO!!!"

But I was too late...

The car came to fast...

Her lifeless body on the ground. The car didn't even stop to see if she was okay.

I drop everything, and rush over to her and hold her in my arms. Sobbing.

"J-Juvia you better wake up r-right now!"

She lifts up her arm to touch my face, "gray-sama Juvia loves you." Her hands falls.

I start shaking "Juvia? Juvia?! Juvia!!!!"

I hear the door open and foot steps running towards me.

"What did you do...."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!" It was Lyon.

My tears fall on her.

"Juvia please, Juvia please?!" I screamed.

"JUVIA!!!!"