Chapter 15

“Open your eyes.” Niall whispered in my ear. I shivered as his hot breath ran down the side of my face.

“No.” I admit, I was being stubborn. But there is no way that I was opening my eyes. I told him I was afraid of heights. Then he batted his pretty little blue eyes at me and pouted his lips, knowing very well that I would cave.

“C'mon. Please just open your eyes.” His grip on my hand tightened. I turned my head towards him and slowly opened my eyes.

“There.” I replied, not moving my eyes from him.

“Now look ahead.” He whispered again.

Turning my head slowly, my mouth gaped open. Currently, we were stopped at the top of the Ferris wheel, and the view was absolutely amazing. The fair was on the pier, so the lights reflected into the ocean, making it shine even more. The sun was setting, making the sky a pink and orange mixture.

I looked at Niall and smiled. “Woah. It's beautiful..” I said, moving my attention back to the view.

With his eyes still on me, he said, “Yeah, it sure is.” I could see him smiling out of the corner of my eyes, making me smile even bigger. I rested my head on his shoulder and we slowly started moving back towards the ground.

I giggled as soon as we got off of the ferris wheel. As if on que, Nialls stomach growled. Pink flushed onto his cheeks and I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards one of the many food stands.

Niall's eyebrows scrunched as he read the menu. “I would like two hot dogs, a large fry, and an extra large coke. What do you want Abbs?” He smiled at me.

“Im not really hungry, so ill just steal a few fries from you.” He nodded and then payed for the food.

Helping him carry the food, we made our way to a bench near the edge of the pier. We sat in silence for a few minutes as Niall inhaled his first hot dog. I looked at him and he sheepishly grinned back.

“You know, im not looking forward to going back home.” I said while staring at the water.

“When do you have to go back?”

“July 31st. The end of this month..” I replied.

“Oh.” He took another huge bite of his hot dog and stuffed a few fries in his mouth.

Grabbing a few fries, I asked him “When do you have to get back on tour?” I forgot how delicious fair food was.

“July 30th. The day before you leave.” He took another bite. “You know, you must be something special.”

“What?” I responded, not exactly sure what he meant.

“I never share food with anybody. Not even my mom..” He said grabbing some more fries.

“Oh, well then.. might was well do this..” I grabbed the rest of the fried and shoved them all in my mouth.

“You're going to regret that.” A playful smirk played on his.

I jumped off the bench and ran back towards the fair. I dodged the many people that were just standing around and found myself trapped in-between a few game stands.

Niall stopped running and slowly made his way towards me. Noses almost touching, he whispered “You're going to get it..”

“Oh yea?” I whispered back, making him shiver. “And what exactly are you going to do to me?”

“This.” Seconds later, his lips met mine and it finally registered to me what he was doing. I kissed his back, and he pulled away.

We both smiled and started walking back towards the fair, hand in hand. After Niall won me a huge stuffed animal, and he stole a few quick kisses from me, we made our way back towards the hotel.

“Wait here. I have something for you!” He rushed in his room as soon as we got back to the hotel. He came out with a bag, and handed it to me. I started to open it when he screamed “Not right now. Go in the bathroom, put it on, and meet me on the beach.” Before I asked questions, he stormed back in to his room and slammed the door.

I slowly walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Inside the bag was the red silk dress that I fell in love with the day we went to the art fair. I smiled and rubbed my fingers against the material smiling. An hour later, I was dressed with my hair and make-up done and Niall's bracelet on my wrist along with mine.

I walked to the beach barefoot, mostly because I didn't have any shoes to go with the dress. I stopped abruptly when I finally saw Niall. He was wearing a dress shirt, dress pants, and a bow-tie. In front of him was a little blanket, surrounded by candles. Niall lifted his head and smiled as he saw me.

Meeting me halkf way, he greeted me with another one of his wonderful kisses. I smiled into the kiss, making him do so to.

“What is this?” I said against his lips.

“I wanted to make up for the first night we were here.” He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the blanket. “I want to get to know you. Everything about you. Your past, your plans for the future. I want to know what you love, what you don't. And..” He bent over to his ipod dock and pressed play. “I want to dance like we did on the first night.” He smiled while blushing.

We started swaying back and forth to Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me, and I started telling him all about me. A few hours later we were still on the beach, laying on the blanket looking at the stars.

“There's this one guy that I sorta like.” I started, turning my body so I was facing Niall. “But he's kind of famous, and I don't think he knows I exist. I think you may know him..” I said, trailing on. With that, Niall slammed his lips against mine and I started giggling. He pulled away and gave me a funny look. “His name is Justin Bieber. You think you could hook us up?”

Niall's laugh echoed through the beach and then he smiled at me. “Too bad. Your mine now.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves! How are you? I'm hoping great.. Haha well anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I smiled like a fool when righting it.. And let me tell you, when you have a dumb smile on your face while on the computer, your mom tends to think that you're talking to a boy.. and now she wont leave me alone.. If only.. 

Anywho. I love you all! Stay amazing. Thank you for all the lovely comment and please keep it up(: The more comments I get, the sooner I will update, same as votes! I'm still working on the one shot, which is going to be pretty long, so stay tuned for that. If you are my fan, im sure you will be updated when I do post it.. So keep becoming my fans.. *wink wink* haha 

Anyway, have a great weekend and stay grand! -Brooke (: