Chapter 19

“Niall, hurry up!” My patience was running low as I watched Niall eat not one, but two ice cream cones at once. “There is a no food rule inside..”

Niall rolled his eyes at me for the millionth time and took a big bite of ice cream. His face twisted up, and he dropped one of his cones.

“BRAIN FREEZEEEEE.” He screamed out, making the people around us look in our direction.

“You would have to have a brain for that..” I smirked at Niall and he started walking towards me. “Niall, don’t you dare.” I started to back up as a devious smirk formed on Niall's face.

I took a step back, tripping over something on the ground. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of the ground, but a pair of hands caught me. Opening my eyes, I saw Niall hovering over me, his blue eyes twinkling. He helped me back up, and I felt a cold pang on my face.

Niall smiled in victory as the ice cream cone slid down my face.

“Hey Abygail, you got something on your face.” He said as he swiped his finger through the ice cream, then licking it. “Vanilla, yum.” He winked at me then handed me a couple napkins.

“I hate you.” I muttered as I wiped all the ice cream off. The hot sun made the ice cream melt fast, causing some of it to fall onto my shirt. After I got it all off of my face, I tried cleaning my shirt, failing in the process.

“You know you love me, I know you care.” Niall replied as he licked his finger and got a bit of ice cream that I had missed off of my cheek.

“Ok Bieber. Now I have your cooties on me.” I said while over exaggeratedly wiping where his spit was.

“Sell them on ebay, you'll make a fortune.”

“Let's just go in. I've always wanted to come here.” I smiled as I dragged him by the wrist into the doorway. The building was magnificent. The was the it was made of glass on top, then underground was the art work. The sun shined though the glass, making different colors bounce off of the marble floor. Visiting the Louvre was always on my to do list, and I couldnt believe that I was actually doing it.

We made our ways towards the Mona Lisa, and I couldn’t help but smile. Aunt B would have loved to see this. All of this. The art work, the people, everything. She would have loved to be in Paris, watching the sunset from the Eiffel Tower. Mostly, she would love that I'm having such a great time. I stood in front of the Mona Lisa, admiring the famous art piece. The way that some people believe that half of her is man. Nobody but da Vinci knowing the true story to the painting.

That was one of my favorite things about art. Everybody sees it in a different way, none of them wrong, but the artist was the only person to know every single meaning behind the painting. Some people may argue that it was metaphorical for something, but some may say the artist just wanted to paint. The mystery of the painting will always be evident, but your imagination will always carry you away.

I turned around to say something to Niall, to find that he was no longer behind me. I turned in a full circle, searching the whole room, and he was nowhere to be seen. Worry overtook my body, as I searched the whole Louvre for him. The only people I could find were tourist who didn't speak English, or creepy old men who spoke English perfectly, but were not saying appropriate things.

I hurried out of the building and sat on the bench right outside of the door. The sun was still high in the sky, as we left the hotel at 9 in the morning. Much to Niall's dismay. I learned that he isn't a morning person, but if your bribe him with food, he will be. I sighed as I looked around outside. The buildings were all antique, making the town have a story.

Pigeons were flying around outside, while tourist fed them, encouraging them to bother all the other people around. A baby pigeon started hopping my way, and I leaned over to get a better look. It was an adorable bird, even though I hate pigeons, this one was so tiny and cute. I set my hand down and let the bird hop around on it. Smiling down at it, I went to rub it with my other hand.

Just as I was about to touch it, the bird bit my hand, making me jump out of my seat and scream a few cuss words. I looked down to see the bird had broke skin, making my hand bleed a little bit. Behind me, a familiar laugh filled my ears, causing me to turn around quickly.

“You ok there?” Niall choked out in between laughs.

“No. I'm not. You scared the crap out of me. I turn around to tell you something in the Louvre, to find out that you weren't there anymore. I searched the whole building to find you, and found nothing but foreign people and creepy old men. Then I come out here to find you, see this little bird, and the damn thing bit me.” I replied, crossing my arms and giving his a cold look.

He raised his arms to surrender and something was in his hand. “I just wanted to get you this. I saw that I ruined your other shirt, and saw this on a stand awhile ago.. So I got you one.” He smiled innocently at me and unfolded the T-shirt.

My mouth opened a bit, and I gave him another dirty look. “No. There is no way that I am wearing that thing.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey loves! I'm not sure when I'll update next. Maybe I can write a chapter at the hospital tomorrow, im not sure. But I will keep you guys updated on whats happenin with my mom, and if she needs surgery or it can hold off. Thank you all so much for reading. I love you all so much. 

Shoutout to:  1Dismyreason2be, mademmyMT, and butterflyryuu for commenting(: I appriciate it!

Thank you for all the votes! 120+ votes! My goodness! So im guessing about 11 more chapters or so? Im not sure.. But I have the ending planned out and everything, so yea(:

I am writing a one shot, that should be up in a week or two, and I think you guys will really like it! Its pretty long.. haha. So keep reading, and stay awesome. Love ya! - Brooke(: