Chapter 21

A giggle escaped my lips as I looked at Niall's face. He had to be one of the cutest things ever.

“What?” Niall attempted to say with a mouth full of pizza.

I laughed again. “You have something on your face..” I said while pointing to the pizza sauce that was slowly falling down his cheek.

He rubbed his hands all over his face, still missing the sauce.

“Here,” I said while taking a napkin and wiping it off, my face really close to his.

He smiled at me and quickly pecked my lips before taking another bite of pizza.

After a 13 hour trip from Paris, we had finally made it to Rome. This had always been somewhere I had wanted to go. The history behind everything was so captivating.

I looked back at Niall to see that he had finally finished eating. He grabbed my hand and started to drag me through the crowd, shooting me a smile every once in awhile.

After what had felt like forever, we had finally stopped. My mouth dropped as I noticed that we were right in front of the Colosseum. It was bigger than I had imagined, that was for sure. The way the building looked as if one gust of wind could make it crumble had amazed me.

Grabbing mt hand again, Niall started to pull me into the huge structure.

“It's amazing!” I said while standing in the middle of the Colosseum. Traveling around with a pop star really did have its perks. The things we got the opportunity to do was quite marvelous.

“And to think, the history behind everything.” Niall said while taking it all in.

“Hey Niall,” I said while holding up my camera. He looked over at me with a confused face. “Smile.”

I clicked the button, and the picture shot out of the camera. I pointed it back at Niall, who was now doing a weird pose and took another picture.

Niall ran up to me, grabbing the camera, and pointed it at me. I did a crazy pose and Niall clicked the button. He took the picture in his hands and looked up at me with a smile. “Beautiful.”

**

Closing my eyes, I threw a coin in the fountain. A smile overtook my face as I looked over to see Niall doing the same thing.

I looked around at me surroundings. There were hundreds of people here. Many of which who were also throwing coins into the Trevi Fountain hoping that their wish was something that would come true. It made me smile knowing that no matter what age or where people came from, they all came to this fountain in hopes that it would come true. It just proves that everyone is human.

Arms snaked their way onto my waste and I leaned my head back onto Niall's shoulder.

“What did you wish for?” Niall whispered into my ear while smiling.

“Well if I told you, I would have to kill you.” I said while spinning around to face him.

Niall's laugh echoed through my ears as he started to tickle me. My loud and obnoxious laugh surrounded us, making all the other people around stop and look at us. Smiles over took their facial expression as they looked at us in admiration. I couldn't help but think of all the times that I had seen scenes like this in movies, or around me. Never had I imagined that it would happen to me.

When I was with Niall, I didn’t have a care in the world. I wasn’t afraid to be myself or make a fool of myself. As long as Niall was there with me, I knew everything would be ok.

Niall's hand roamed over my body, tickling every inch of me. His hands found my most ticklish spot on my stomach. I tried to move away from his grasp, which caused me to slip and fall into the fountain. I grabbed Niall's hand last minute to stop me from falling, which only resulted in him falling on top of me.

Our bodies fell into the fountain, as a crowd of people surrounded the edge. Niall was the first to stand up, extending his arm to help me up. I looked at his face to see a serious look, which caused me to fall into a fit of hysterics.

A smirk was on his face as we made our way out of the fountain. People started to disperse and I looked to my left to see a couple police officers making their way towards us. Before I knew what was going on, Niall shoved my bags into my chest and we started running.

Running through a big crowd of people, I could hear Niall's laugh a bit ahead of me.

I turned the corner and found myself in a little alley way. I leaned against the wall for a moment, trying to catch my breath, and then turned around to make my back towards the direction that Niall went.

I pivoted and stepped back into the street just as a big hand covered my mouth and pulled me back into the alley way. My eyes widened as the rough hands yanked me and pushed me into the wall. I rubbed the back of my head and lifted it up to make eye contact with the big figure in front of me.

Finding it hard to breath, I gasped and the hand covered my mouth again.

“Say something and I will kill you.” 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Chickapoos. I know you probably hate me right now, but im so sorry for not updating in like a week. There has been so much going on in my life, its crazy.

My lovely step brother moved in yesterady, and this kid has made my life literally hell. UGH. And then i was sleeping in just my underwear (dont judge, its my freedom ok.) and he just walks into my room, no knocking or anything. Talk about AWKWARD.

Anyway, 15,000+ reads. Holy smokes. Like woah. Thank you all so much for reading, and this week I will try to post 2 chapters to make up for my lacking of updating.

My shoutout this week goes to.. *insert Josh's drum roll* KaileyBrown! 

Thank you all so much for reading, and tell me whatcha think about this chapter! (; Love ya! - Brooke