01| What?

The first couple of chapters might not have good writing to catch your eyes but I promise, in later chapters. It does get better. A lot better. Trust me, so please don't stop reading. Also, remember I am a beginner, if you find any thing inappropriate you can tell me I won't mind. :) 

All rights reserved (®)

This story is purely fictional and mine. I request you to not copy and claim as your own.

Enjoy reading guys. Good luck.

"Ooo hey that's my fries!" Julia shouts from across the table looking up from her book The Tenant of the Wildfell Hall

"Too bad now it's mine." Selena shrugs while eating the fries and giving a sweet smile to her. Julia gives her a filthy look which Selena avoids completely and begins to drink her smoothie. I write my last sentence on the notebook while watching my friends, bickering over things. We all are sitting in cafeteria, since we have time for our classes to start we thought to drop by here.

"Have you completed it all?" ask another friend of mine, Amelia. I nod.

"Yeah finally I mean now I look at this it's not that difficult to do but since I hardly got time yesterday I thought to avoid it. But thanks Amy you saved my butt from Professor Brown." Our math professor gave us multiple questions of calculus to do in one day and let me tell you it's not a one day work. But thanks to my best friend Amelia a genius in math which helped me in the work. He still gave us homework like high school used to do because he believes in hard work and not wanting us to waste time and go partying. He doesn't want us to live a college life not that we have been living so far. Amelia helped me with the work I didn't do. She is sweet but not that much since she asked ...no she ordered me to give my burger in exchange of homework and I was needy so I reluctantly give her my burger. We pretty much ate our food and my work is done too. So we decide to move to our own classes.

"Let's go then I have 10 minutes to reach my class." Julia says checking her phone.

"Sociology?" Selena asks, fixing her bracelet on her wrist.

"Yup." she sighs.

"Eva what's yours?" Selena looks at me while asking.

"Math." I wave my notebook in front of her.

"Aww man you and Amy is so lucky at least you have one class together." she pouts. We don't share same classes except Amelia and I; we share math together only because I choose that subject for this semester as I got free time. Other than that Amelia has physics and applied mathematics while I have chemistry and arts. Selena has drama/ theatre arts along with fashion designing. She is also a president of drama club. Julia is more like liberal arts person. Although she is majoring in English yet she has other subject like sociology and political science. People often think how we became friends as we all are from different streams.