57 | Dark and Big.

By the time I reach my apartment, it was around 11

By the time I reach my apartment, it was around 11. I only have one hour or so in which I have to clean my apartment, our clothes and of course to clean myself and get ready for my work. Amy wasn't there when I arrived and I was glad because of my condition. I look like a helpless woman. When Liam left his apartment after our fight-He was nowhere to be found. I thought he went to shower but I saw Daniel coming out from taking one. He saw me going and asked questions regarding our fight. It was obvious from his face that he heard but still he wasn't prying much. He even apologised to me which was odd considering, the one who needs to do that had already run away somewhere. There was a guilty look on Daniel's face but he changed himself when I asked where Liam could be. From his features I could tell he knew but he didn't tell me. He said to wait but I didn't and came back to my place. He offered a ride but I declined. The pity look that Daniel has for me was something I feel ashamed of. I know I wasn't looking good, my whole face was red and eyes sprung with tears. I got a curious look on my way back here on the bus but I couldn't control my emotions.

For my sanity I take a proper shower and clean my hairs. My hairs got some sand in it, a reminder of yesterday night when things were clear between us. I wash it all wanting my mind free from him. The shocked part is when I see my neck, although I shouldn't be surprised. True to his words he did mark me, my whole neck covering with his bites.

I try to hold myself back because they make me more sad instead of happy. Whenever he did it and fought afterwards I felt like he only needed me for kissing that's all. I don't hide them with concealer, instead I wear my jacket on my faded blue top. I look somewhat fresh but not from inside. By the time I was done cleaning our apartment Amy came. My god looking at her condition makes me feel bad for her. Just by one day her whole face looks upside down, the bags under her eyes, her hairs flying in different directions, her crinkled clothes and droopy eyes. I immediately helped her to the bedroom and made her sleep. She looked like she needed one. I didn't bother her with questions because as soon as her face touched the bed she slept. I made her some food so that she can eat after waking up. I sent a text on her phone letting her know about food and the laundry I did. I know her, she always checks her phone, the first thing she does after waking up. In our case notes won't work.

I drink my coffee on my way to my work. I was a little late when I come here. The moment I enter, the people never give us time for a break. The whole cafe is packed as if every New Yorker decided to show up at Coaster cafe. I was glad because it occupied my mind for wandering in the thoughts of the curly headed boy I have in my life. I am lying if I say I wasn't late for the cafe because I didn't wait for Liam to show up at my apartment and take me to work. I know he hasn't taken my responsibility but he always does it whether I ask or not.

Theo enters the cafe just in time, I make an espresso for a customer. Working here with amazing people like Kim and Russell taught me so many things related to food and drinks. I now can actually make things which I only eat without knowing how to make it. I smile at the lady in line and rub my hands on my apron. Last time I saw Theo was horrible and since then I never once said him thanks. Sources told me he paid for the mugs that Liam broke. I mean who does that? I didn't even see it because I immediately ran after Liam to prevent him from damaging more. Theo gives me a small smile no it wasn't one just a twitch of his jaw. I return it with a smile that sure looks nervous. He walks behind the counter and puts his binder under the table counter before taking his apron from the hanger. He washes his hands and takes my place.