82 | Advice.

“This looks fantastic

“This looks fantastic.”

“Yeah?”

“Seriously. Wow Anna.” Drake mimick his fingers exploding like a bomb. I smile big and look over to my canvas. The painting which is now complete.

“I have seen some of your painting only those you allow me to see but this...girl I must say. This is first time I am realising how talented you're.” he praises. I blush and mutter a thank you before removing the stain of paints from the floor.

“Don't mind me asking but how exactly you do this.” he asks.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean like do you just paint what you see in front of you or like seeing a picture in internet or you use your imagination. How?”

“Well it depends. Sometimes I use my imagination when I am so highly inspired and other I either just look from internet or go outside and look what appeals to my eyes.” I shrug.

“This one looks like you're inspired naturally as if this scene is seen through your eyes.” he comments, still not removing his eyes from the canvas.

I halt my work and look myself too and just stare. Yeah he is right, I had witness that beautiful view from my eyes. Although what I had paint, it's definitely didn't give the justice to what I saw that day but still I can say it's pretty darn close. It's like a live memory on canvas which I won't ever forget and could easily visualize just by looking at it.

“Yeah I have seen it in real. It was more than beautiful.” I mumble.

“Why I am feeling like you're not talking about the painting here?” I broke out from my trance and look at smug face of Drake.

“What?”

“Oh come on don't act now.” he rolls his eyes.

“I am not. I didn't get you.” I frown.

“But I so get you.” he winks.

“Would you stop and just tell me?” I roll my eyes this time.

“What happened before I came here?” he asks and the cloth I was using to rub the stain away, slips from my fingers hearing him. The vivid image of what had happened in my room three hours ago filled my brain and I turn red.

“What do you mean what happened? Nothing happened. I was painting.” I say too quickly, hiding my face from him.

“Do you think I am that stupid to believe it? I have seen you from two days running away from Lucifer and today in college he came up-to me and asked where are you. I told him you didn't come to college today and then he immediately left the class. The ongoing class—he just left. You should have seen professor Green face...it was red.” he laughs at his own joke.