61 | Last chance.

I press myself more, further deeper into the wall as I look at the man in front of me

I press myself more, further deeper into the wall as I look at the man in front of me. The whole area where I am is engulfed in darkness. It is so dark that I can only make out the silhouette looming right in front of my eyes. I gulp in fear as the shadow step more towards me. As the car passes by, giving me some light I make out the appearance of the stranger. He looks old in mid thirty I guess, unshaven jaw, long unruly hairs. His clothes are rugged, red-eyes scanning me up and down. 

I shiver in disgust as he peaks out his tongue revealing his crooked teeth, licking his chapped lips. The whole air around me only smells like alcohol as if he drowned himself in it. The warning bells go off in my brain letting me know how unstable this man is and what he can do if I don't run away from here. As soon as I snap out from my frozen state I bend down and pick my bag. Just my luck, the contents of my bag didn't go around everywhere. I hastily put it in front of my chest, using it as a shield as I walk around from the side. My breath hitches in my throat as some other man blocks my way. I look up and find a tall man with clothes just like the previous one, a smirk forming on his lips as his eyes too scan my body. My breath speeds up as he steps towards me. He doesn't smell like alcohol, his steps aren't staggered and that is what scares me the most. He looks more dangerous than the other one. 

“Ricky. Isn't she one hell of a girl.” I jump in fright as the voice behind me says right into my ear. I stumble backwards, securing my back against the wall as two strange aged men block my view. 

“Hell, heaven whatever the fuck it is. She is definitely something I don't want to let go without a taste.” the tall one says, his voice thick with desire. The goosebumps erupt in my body as he looks at me again, this time taking his time. 

“Get out of my way.” I snap, finding my lost voice. His eyes whip towards me as he raises one eyebrow. 

“Feisty.” he licks his lips before looking towards another man who had his eyes on my chest. I hug my bag tighter as the fear consumes my body more rapidly. 

“I am totally going to go first. You know, kind of her is my weakness.” the short one says, lust dripping from his voice. All of sudden he traps me against the wall, his eyes hooded. I let out a loud gasp as he breathed my hairs. 

“Young flesh.” He slurs in my ears. 

“Get off. Let go.” I shout, pushing his chest with both of my hands. The bag falls from my hands as the other man takes my hands and pins them above me. 

“Nooo. Leave me.” I cry. 

“Don't worry Tucker. I will handle her wrath till you are done.” The tall one says, making my eyes widen. 

“Noooo. Ahhh, get off me you bastard.” I shout, wiggling under his grip. The fear clogged my throat as I said, fighting my way out of his hands. I shout loud, my eyes going everywhere to see anyone but the bus stop is hiding by the wall and tree in between. I shout more loudly but suddenly a hand, forcefully blocks my protest.