35 | Drunk Aftermath.

I shift my body to the other side

I shift my body to the other side...and feel nothing there. I scream. But it was too late as I fall on the ground with a thud. I facepalm myself on the floor and groan loudly at how much my head is hurting and now my body. I grab something for support as it feels like I can't stand on my own. My hand finds something soft and I use it to lift myself. I open my eyes but immediately groan due to the excessive light that blind my vision. I peek from one eye and notice blue walls in front of me. 

Blue walls? I have blue walls. I open another and soon realize that I am in my bedroom, half sitting on my bed. The curtains are opened, the cause of so much sunlight in the room but I never go blind by this. I usually wake up everyday because of this.

I grip my head tightly as a sharp pain runs inside as if it would pierced my skull. It feels like the volcano is inside it and soon going to explode. I lay back on bed for some time and closed my eyes. Why is my head hurting like someone just hammered it or hammering it? I let my eyes closed as I think about what to do now with this unknown uninviting self welcomed headache.

Shower? Yeah. 

I decide to take a shower and wash my hairs too, maybe this pounding will stop. I use my elbows and sit on the bed. I see a bucket near my bed making me frown. Who put it there? My eyes travel to the nightstand and I notice a glass of water with something written on it. I extend my arms and turn the glass towards me. 

Drink it

It says. I notice the writing and it seems like I know it from somewhere but my mind was spinning like a top so I quickly tear the foil and gulp the medicine. I immensely hate taking medicine but right now the saying in the time of need, you may need to treat even a donkey like your father is my situation. Some water drops on me and I look down only to find that I am still in my last night clothes. 

Last night? Party? 

What the heck happened? 

“Selena. Julia.” I shout but regret soon as my voice hit my headache like a flying brick. I rub my temples and wait some time but no reply came means they aren't here? What exactly happened at the party? Did we even go to the party? I remember going to the party though. But then where are they and why can't I remember getting home? 

I push myself and step inside the bathroom, splashing water on my face multiple times. I look at my reflection and lean on the sink, wondering what happened last night? Last night was a blur to me but why? Why can't I remember? I remember going to party with Selena and Julia and we found it was at a frat house. Then I met with Jason the reason I agreed to go to a party. 

I strip from my clothes and the jeans are so tight that I nearly slip on opening it. I step in the shower and soon the cold water hits my body, making my aching muscles relax. I continue with my wondering and remember after seeing Selena and Jason going together me and Julia went to the kitchen. We talked and then she left me then I drink water and—