48 | No Sign.

“I don't care, I love it

I don't care, I love it. I don't care. I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone. I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched, I let it bu....”

“Shh.”

“I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs. I crashed my car into the bridge. I don't care, I love it, I don't care. I...” Julia singing cut down so does mine when Amy covers my mouth and Selena covers Julia's. They both glare at us sideways before looking at each other with a relief look. So may be Julia and I did torture their ears. We are in college since it's Monday morning. We were crossing the path when we heard the song coming out from the stereo . People were playing in Washington park and since then Julia and I were unstoppable. My belting muffles by Amy's hand and I see Julia winking at me. 

“God. What the hell is gotten into you? It's like high school Evanna is back.” Amy says. She is right, old Evanna is really coming out. The one who didn't think much of what people would think if she acted weird in public. I started to become not like this when I came to New York.

“Oh, loud and obnoxious one?” Selena suggests and I fly my leg towards her knees. She yelps. It doesn't even hit her. She quickly removes her hands from Julia and dust her pink dress. 

“It's called carefree one and it's coming back because fun Julia is here. Right my singing partner?” Julia says and slap Amy's hand from my mouth. I grin and adjust my stupid stripped shirt. 

“Yes. Wanna sing another song? Juliana?” I ask. 

“Since when did you become this chirpy and that too in the morning?” Amy asks as we walk inside the corridors. I am a morning person only on weekends.

“And since when do you start keeping your hairs open?” Selena asks, almost in confusion. 

“Oh good point. I wanted to ask that too.” Julia says and looks at my hairs that are on either side of my shoulder, covering my neck. 

“Yeah I would like to know also.” Amy butted in. I roll my eyes and walk a little faster than them. 

“You're acting like I never opened my hairs before.” I say. 

“If five seconds count then okay.” Amy sarcastically speaks. 

“And this is definitely more than five seconds.” Selena says while checking time on her phone. 

“You guys are annoying. First you said open your hairs Ros...Evanna and now you're saying why are they open?” I say and narrow my eyes at them to look like I am done with this topic. 

“We didn't say it. All we are saying is you act somewhat diffe...”

“Creepy. That creepy smile never leaves your face. Look, look it's right there. There. There. Wop. Now it's gone.” Julia raises her hand in exasperation.