36 | Friends?

Edit this yesterday and accidentally publish the wrong version. Sorry for those who found problem in opening this chapter. It wasn't an update but this one is. I hope you like this chapter. Vote and comment, please :)

 Vote and comment, please :)

"What are you doing in a girls washroom?" I ask, in horror. My eyes frantically look around to search if any girl is here or not. No one is here. 

Thank god. For now. 

"Why did you run away?" Liam answers my question by asking a question. 

"You Idiot. Leave right now. You should be running out of here. What if someone comes inside?" I push his hand when he doesn't move. Oh my gosh we will be dead if someone walks in. 

"No one will come. I locked it." he states like we are in our own bedroom and have nothing to worry about. 

"Are you stupid? You locked it!" I look at him in shock and move to open the door, to throw him out but he throws me back instead and steps forward. My mind imagining the embarrassment that will come with someone who will find us both here. Locked. 

"You're not leaving. Now answer me why you ran off?" he asks his eyes roaming everywhere on my face.

"Isn't that obvious I didn't want to see you and that girl making out session turning into something dark and intense." I say in duh tone and roll my eyes. Who asks a question like that? Who wants to even witness someone kissing? Regardless of your feelings towards them. Right?

"Why?" he asks and I sigh in defeat. This boy is so difficult.

"What do you mean by why? Who wants to see something like that." 

"That's not what I mean. I say why? Why did you run off?" he asks again and steps forward. I hate this, the look he is giving me now. It makes me want to spill everything in front of him. 

"I don't understand what you're saying." I say and look away.

"Stop being so difficult goddammit." he shouts. "Answer me truthfully otherwise I am leaving Rose." he warns and slams a hand to the sink beside me, making me jump in shock. 

I look down at the ground too mortified to meet his angry eyes. "I-I hate seeing you with other girls. You—do make me angry and...upset by that." I finish and bite my lips hard. This is so embarrassing. Confessing something to someone should officially be wiped out from humankind. 

"Why?" he asks and I sigh. 

"I don't know." I know that's because I like you idiot. I want to say but stop.