12 | First Day.

"This is for Evanna getting a new job

"This is for Evanna getting a new job." Julia yells and shakes the cold drink bottle. It showers all around the hall and I mentally note to clean it after they go. Everyone put their glasses in air and clink it.

"Evanna!" all three speak in unison and we drink it in one go.

"You're sounding like I had a job before and got fired or something and now have a new one." I say to Julia.

She gulps the cold drink and speaks. "Well it would look good in resume at least I make you sound like you have ability to do jobs and get your ass kicked out."

They laugh and I roll my eyes, slurping the coke. A substitute of not drinking beer or any alcoholic beverage. Amelia thoughts about drinking are just like mine. Selena said she used to drink back in high school but stops because one of her experience was a disaster. So she doesn't drink now. Julia tasted one time and immediately threw it back in cup.

It's not like we didn't want to try, I mean atleast Julia and Selena tasted it before but Amy and I made a pact that if we get a chance to drink. We will have our alcohol together for the first time. We're still underage and Selena multiple times told us she can arrange fake ID's if we just give her green signal but still we never got the chance to work on it.

Trying something is different but being dependent on it is what scares me but knowing myself I know I won't ever rely on those things. I just need to know what's the buzz of it about.

"I'm so proud of you. Finally one of us have a job and soon be earning money." Amy says like a proud mother and have her camera on her hand from which she is filming all the stupidity of Julia.

"Yeah earn then spend all on us. Spoil us!" Julia shouts and I laugh how ridiculous she sound while acting like a drunk person.

"Shut up! She won't be doing that. I mean you're going too after your bank balance starts to reach the point where you can afford our necessity." Selena says and I shake my head in amusement.

"But yeah atleast you have a job we aren't even trying anything." Selena sighs.

"Yeah because I am daddy's princess. I don't work. I just spend. I am like London Tipton. Yay me." Julia says while clapping both her hands. Gosh she is actually behaving like she is drunk. Was there any alcohol in her drink that we don't know about?

"Or maybe you need to find out a sugar daddy." Selena nudges her. I chuckle when I see Julia thinking about it.

"I might as well as." She murmurs. "I need to find a pimp though who can get me all sort of daddies—from there I will select."

"God!" I mutter under my breath.

"I wanted to do something too but this whole month I'll be busy in physics. You know exhibition is approaching. I have so many works. I don't understand this making of model or circuits. I am so fed up from this." Amy says while eating her pizza.