72 | Choir boy and sinners.

“Are you shitting me?” Liam booms

I roll my eyes. “You says I overreact, look at you now.”

“Yes because you do. Dancing, singing awfully while driving and when I made you stop. You sulked like a child on purpose, drove my car like you're in fucking GTA.” he raises his voice.

“And what did you get from that lesson?” I retort. He glares at me hard but I continue. “You got that—to let me do as I wish. Never stop me from enjoying little time while driving.”

“It fucking would be little time in real if I hadn't snatch your hands from steering.” he hisses.

“Do I have to tell you what stupid thing did you just say? No wonder I called you idiot.” I roll my eyes again. Okay so may be I kind of lose too much while driving and having Shawn Mendes blessing my ears but it wasn't my fault. Liam should have some mercy on me before he abruptly grab my hands and pull over. Idiot.

“You really serious about this?” He sighs and eye towards the shop opposite us. My eyes lit up and I nod.

“Darn serious. Why would I drive here if I don't want to explore inside.”

“Knowing you. I would say it will be more than exploring.” He grimaces. I just smile at him. He looks at me for a second before I eye the shop again like some hungry starved woman.

“Keep it in your pants to not jump on everything you see which sparkles.” He says but I feel like he is mocking me.

“I see it, I like it, I want it, I get it.” I say what comes in my mind. Thankfully, because the song was previously playing.

He rolls his eyes but I don't miss the twitch of his lips.

“Now come on. Let's go, before people outside started thinking that we are looking for perfect time to rob the shop.” I jump out of his SUV and lock the doors as he too come beside me.

We cross the road as fastly or cautiously and by that I mean— Liam grabbing my wrist in his hand to control my jumping nerves before I hit by a racing cars. I feel like a child who is racing towards an ice cream truck, a big loaded one. His dangerous glare is nothing like a child parent but someone that is recently got released from jail and is now angry upon world.

“Will you stop?” Liam scolds and this time grabs me by waist.

“Oh come on. We are basically standing in front of the doors. Now who is going to run me over. People.” I sarcastically say.

“Not people but that fucking man hole. You crackhole.” he informs and my eyes quickly dart down. A hole that is open with it's big mouth. Who in the heck put it open? There isn't even any under work sign.

“Are they trying to get us killed?” I murmur in disbelief before shoving the lid down.

“No only people like you who look up while walking.”