53 | Happy bunny.

“Ammyyyy

Ammyyyy.” I shout, my voice echoing in the small space of bathroom. I lightly wince at my own morning voice and once again shout for her. I am so going to kill her right now. How could she do this? Again?

“What? I was eating my breakfast.” she whines. I can't see her but I am assuming she is in my bedroom, sitting on my bed with her cereal bowl. I dramatically turn back before picking the basket and nearly shoving all the clothes in it, on her face. She shrieks loudly, her bowl nearly falling off. 

“Are you mad? What's gotten into you? If the cereal falls, you have to clean it up.” She shouts and that makes me grit my teeth.

“Don't you dare talk about cleaning. I always do that.” I shout, matching her intensity. She was still half awake and half asleep because it takes some time for her to understand my words. She furrows her eyebrows at me, her eyes flickering over to me and then to the pile of clothes that are now laying on the floor. She is watching it while eating. All of sudden, her eyes widens and I cross my hands on my chest, ready to start my lecture.

“I can explain.” She stammers, her voice sounding terrified. She put her bowl on my night stand but not before shoving one full spoon, filled with cereal. 

“I remember it. I do remember it when you told me to do laundry after college but.” she pauses before walking on top of our dirty clothes. I glare at her.

“What? They're dirty anyways.” she shrugs before appearing in front of me. “So as I was saying. Georgia called me when I entered the apartment. She came here for some college stuff. We talked, I got busy, time ran out and then it was my time for work. So I couldn't do it. I didn't forget though. Just had some shortage of time.” She says, her blue eyes watching me with terror.

Georgia? So Georgia came after I left? She could've come when I was around here but she didn't. She always comes when I am not present. She is Amy's classmate and now she is becoming her roommate too. It's her fault that we are running out of clothes today. 

“Why did you even give her our address? Because of her we don't have any clothes to wear today.” 

“What? What kind of a question is that? She is my friend and we both work at the same place. Of course I had to give her my address.” She laughs while walking back to sit on my bed, her bowl on her lap as she eats. 

“Because of your friend. You didn't do laundry. Why keep friends like her who can't even be useful in helping you?” I emphasize my words. 

“Huh? What? Wait. Are you saying she isn't a helper?” She laughs again and that just makes me annoyed. 

“Eva, have you forgotten? My earning source is because of her. If she didn't recommend me in the cafe. I would still have been a housewife.” She laughs at her own silly joke and I sarcastically laugh before shushing her.