89 | Text.

I move inside my room and look at the empty bed

I move inside my room and look at the empty bed. It looks as pristine and immaculate—the way I always made it after using. I put my bag on the side and walk inside the bathroom but it was also empty. Liam clothes in the machine wasn't there, the stripped shirt I made him wear last night was in the laundry basket. I step out of the bathroom and check the kitchen, even Amy's room and her bathroom but there was no one.

He actually left.

Liam left my place without even informing me.

I sit on the couch and dial his number but it is switch off. My head start it's own ruminations and I get up to walk back into my room, to find any note. He might have wrote for me. I check my desk, rearrange it. I check my night stand, looked under the lamp and even under the bed in case it blew away by the wind but I didn't find a single paper. I look for my note which I had put for him but it was also missing just like the person I came here for.

I slump on floor and chew on my lips, dialling his number again but it is still switch off. “Ugh.” I groan and kick aimlessly.

What the hell has happened in my absence here? Where is Liam? Why did he left when he was sick. For god sake, he couldn't even lift himself up without my help and within two and half hours. He not only lift himself up but he cleaned my room and left as if he never slept here, never used my bed, never been here at all.

How could he do this? How could he left me without so not telling me? Do I not even deserve a single heads up about it. Does he not thought about what I will think once I came here and found him gone?

My head hurts.

I specifically left a note for him, telling him I will be back yet he didn't wait for me. Judging by the absence of note, I could say he did find it and even read it. But he didn't think it's good to do the same for me. As he barged in here at the middle of night like it's a motel only to check out in morning.

I gritt my teeth refusing to think any thing which could explode my mind and upset me. I had to store this anger because I have a right to unleash it and I will do it. I will find the source and confront him. I deserve answers. I deserve to know what I ignored last night because of how weak, vulnerable and injured he was.

I have right to it because he was the one who chose me to take care of him and I was the one who did without asking anything in return.

I put my phone in my pocket, lock the door and left. I headed to elevator and it ding opens revealing Isabella.

“Evanna hey.” for past few days, she is being talking to us a lot well mostly to Amy. I found out the only reason she did that because of Liam. She thought he lives here, so she tried to befriend me but since that incident and seeing her heart eyes on Liam. I kept a safe distance.

It's not like she is bad. She is actually good. That's what I heard from Amy. Her family is also nice. They gave us pie as a neighbour greeting time. I liked them and I even like her toddler brother but her. Well I guess I have an allergic reaction with the girls who show slight interest in Liam.