32 | Getting Caught.

I am really sorry for this late update guys. :( 

I have been so busy lately with my college that I haven't gotten time to even open my wattpad app. I remember about the updates but for that I need to go through this chapter but since the schedule was hectic. I didn't edit this chapter. I have written this a long time ago, I know what I wrote but can't say about the grammar and spelling. 

Sorry if you find any mistakes in this chapter during your reading. This is the longest chapter so maybe if I get the time in near future I will edit this but for now enjoy this....in my first draft. I hope I put a smile on awaiting readers. :)

He needs me? He needs me? He needs me

He needs me? He needs me? He needs me. The words itself sound loud and clear but still I don't get it. 

I look at him with a confused expression, his eyes are roaming everywhere on my face. Sure my heart is running wild inside but from outside I look like a statue considering I haven't done any movements from past minutes. 

“Need me? Means how as in you're not done with me and want to humiliate me again?” I ask and shake my head in disbelief. 

“What! No—of course not that's not what I mean. I mean I—”

“You know what save it. I literally can't take you seriously from now on. Sorry to break it for you but I am not going to fall in your trap again trusting you at one time lead me nowhere except down in professor eyes and as a joker to laugh for the whole class and of course you were included in it too. You're enjoying the show considering you're the one who organised and planned it. I might not have dreamed about getting a seat in that seminar because I know there was a slim chance for us considering I was your partner. But still all I wanted to do is to maintain the reputation I had, to give best in class so that may be in any future opportunities. He will consider us but thanks to you it's not going to happen.” I say with no emotion. 

Whatever he means I know I am not taking it well at first I thought he meant it. Maybe he did like me in some sort of way but who I am kidding this person can't like anyone especially not me. He is just full of himself.

“Believe me I—”

I laugh incredulously. 

“Believe you? Seriously? You are something I give you that. I mean whatever you did you're expecting me to believe you.” Is he serious?

“I mean whatever I said I mean it. I don't want to get away from you. I don't Ro—I am telling the truth. I need you.” he finishes. 

“I don't understand. Why are you even here after one week? After a week you all sudden realize that you need me? Got no one to fight with lately?” I say, letting out a humorless laugh. 

“I know it sounds weird but I don't know how to do this damn apologising thing. I never did that nor am I good at this.”

“But you're good at creating situations where others feel sorry to be even near you.” I know my words sound harsh but then why should it matter? He deserves it.