Prologue

How could you lie to me? I thought you loved me. I can't live without you. I won't be able to love anyone else. No one will ever love me the way you did. Won't you come back to me? Or should I go to you?

That is what Jungkook had been writing down in his journal. He had always been afraid of dying but at this moment that's all he wanted to do. Jungkook had been dating a guy known as Jimin. They were madly in love with each other. If they had a problem they would rant about it to one another. Not only were they lovers, they were best friends. Now the question is why does Jungkook want to die if he has a wonderful life. Well that's because Jimin lied. He lied to Jungkook.

Jimin had a deadly disease that would kill him at the age of 19. Lucky for Jimin he got to live an extra year which was a miracle. The problem was Jimin never told Jungkook about the disease or how he would die because of it. Before his condition could get worse to the point Jungkook would notice something was wrong, he told Jungkook he would be going on a family trip to Europe. After leaving on the "trip" he didn't come back for a month. Of course Jungkook got suspicious and called Jimin's mom. Crying, Jimin's mom had told him that he had passed away weeks ago.

After hours of endless crying, Jungkook decided the best way to be with him would be to die. He is afraid no one will love him like Jimin did. So now that's all he's thinking about. Suicide.
___________
So this is my first fanfiction that I had ever published and I hope you all will like it. I'm a bit new at this so I'm sorry if some of it doesn't make sense. This fanfic is made for my best friend who requested it. ♡