Chapter 6

•Hoseok•

What the hell. Why do I have a headache? Ugh why is the sun shining too brightly?

I sat up from the couch and looked around. There were plastic cups everywhere. Some beer bottles here and there. Chips crunched on the floor. The house was a mess. What happened anyways?

//Flashback//

"Uhu. Can you pass me another beer?" I asked Yoongi

"No. You're already drunk." He replied.

"Sorry let me *hiccup* rephrase that. GIVE ME ANOTHER BEER!" I said before everything turned pitch black.

//Flashback End//

What?! No way. Did I seriously only get drunk after 3 beers?!! I pretty much missed the whole party! I got up slowly and started walking to my room. Once I opened the door, I saw Jin and Namjoon sleeping on my bed with a Taehyung falling from the edge. I shook my head and went to Yoongi's room.

Once I opened it I saw Yoongi sleeping on a chair while there was a brown haired guy sleeping on his bed. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to leave the room.

WAIT WHAT?! I turned around again to see if I was seeing correctly or if maybe I was still drunk. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again and I saw the same thing. Looking at the guy closely I could tell I haven't seen him before.

"Hey Hobi what are you doin-"

"Shhh!" I turned around shushing a Kim Taehyung. He gave me a confused expression. I rolled my eyes and pointed towards the bed. He looked towards the direction I was pointing at and then widened his eyes. Before he could say anything the body on the bed started moving.

Tae and I decided to take a closer look at the boy so we walked towards the bed. He seemed pretty young. His face was like a baby's, Small and delicate. But why is he here?

•Jungkook•

This bed is very comfortable. It does smell a little different though. Wait a second. I opened my eyes which met two pairs of eyes staring back at me. Two handsome guys had their faces about five inches away from my face. I widened my eyes in shocked.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed which resulted in them screaming as well.

I then heard a groan to my right. The two guys and I both turned towards the direction the noise came from and it appeared to be the Yoongi guys voice.

"Holy..." One of the guys said.

"Shit" The other guy said after.

They both turned their faces to look at each other with a scared face.

"RUN!" The two guys said in unison and ran out the door. I was confused and turned to look at the Yoongi guy. He had a pissed off expression. Uh... Confusion?

He turned  his head towards me while giving me a death glare. I do say it was a bit scary but I wasn't going to let him know I was scared of him. Instead I glared back at him even harder. He looked surprised and sighed.

"HOSEOK! TAEHYUNG!" The Yoongi guy yelled. Not even ten seconds passed before the two guys from before came rushing back in the room. I'm guessing those were their names.

One of the guys had dark brown hair while the other one had light brown hair. They both had scared expressions on their faces. It was a little funny for me though.

"H-hey Y-Yoongs. . ." The guy with the dark brown hair said.
"W-What's up?"

I heard a sigh escape the Yoongi guys mouth. So is his name Yoongi or Yoongs? He clearly said it was Yoongi but maybe he lied...??