Chapter 17

*The Next Day*
•Jungkook•

I woke up around 5:40 in the morning. I needed to put my banana milk in the refrigerator!! I sneakily grabbed the luggage with all the snacks and grabbed everything that needed to be put in the fridge and the freezer. I then walked slowly to the kitchen, making sure I didn't make any noise, and started to add the items into the fridge.

•Hoseok•

I'm not really a heavy sleeper so even the tiniest of noise can wake me up. I heard muffled noises coming from the kitchen. I know Yoongs is never up this early and I don't think Jungkook is the type of kid who wakes up early either.

COULD IT BE AN INTRUDER?!?

I grabbed a big stick (don't ask why I have it in my room in the first place) and then I slowly opened the my bedroom door. Quietly, tiptoeing , I made my way to the kitchen. I saw someone kneeling down and rummaging through the fridge. I guess they felt my presence and slowly turned their head towards me.

"Hoseok-Hyung?" The person asked. It was dark outside and the lights were turned off so I did what anyone else would do in this situation.

I started hitting the person with the stick!

"WHO ARE YOU?! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!! HOW DID YOU GET IN?!???!" I asked while still hitting them with the stick.

"Ow!!! HYUNG ITS ME J-JUNGKOOK!!!" The stranger who claimed to be Jungkook said.

"WHERES THE PROOF!?" I exclaimed. The stranger that claimed to be Jungkook grabbed the stick and I gotta say.... they are pretty strong... BUT IM STRONGER!! I pulled the stick and before I started to hit them again, the stranger turned the light on.

"Hyung it's me!"

It was Jungkook.

my face= ._.
Jungkook's face= -.-

"Ah Jungkook!! It's actually you! What are you doing so early in the morning?" I asked, my face full of embarrassment. He gave a shy smile and showed me his luggage.

"I brought snacks from my home and I needed to add some of them in the fridge. You don't mind if I do that, right?" He asked shyly. I shook my head with a smile. His scared face turning into a relieved one.

"Just, next time, give me a heads up." I said with a chuckle. He nodded his head and went back to what he was doing.

"Sorry for waking you up." He apologized.

"Don't worry about it." I responded and headed back to my room.

•Jungkook•

Ahhhh!! Why am I so stupid?! I should have tried to be more quiet! Or atleast tell them in advance.

After I finished what i was going, I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to charge charge my phone and watch some television.

I know I'm making myself too comfortable here but it's not like I'm going to be here for free. I decided to look for a job if I'm going to live here. I went looked around the channels and found one that was best for me.

BTT's new survival show named BTT Jog! BTT would have challenges or do games and would compete against each other. Today's episode seemed to be a re-run. It was the one where there was a zombie apocalypse!! G-Hope was so funny! He kept getting scared!

After a while, of watching TV, it was finally 6:30 am. I decided to make breakfast for my Hyungs since they have been very kind to me. Well mostly Hoseok Hyung.

After setting up the table Hoseok-Hyung arrived at the kitchen.

"Jungkook?" He asked while letting a yawn out. I smiled and said, "good morning" before continuing what I was doing.