Chapter 24

•Jungkook•

"Yoongi Hyung." I still couldn't believe it. He was right in front of me.

"Jungkook." Eunha said which made me snap into reality. Right... I'm still at work.

"I-I'll leave." I said before walking away and Felix following behind me. I soon made it to the other side and saw a few messy tables.

"Hyung, what was that all about?" Felix asked.

"I'll tell you some other time. Why don't you help me clean up these tables?" I said and he nodded in response. We both started wiping the tables.

•Namjoon•

What even happened?

"Namjoon, are you going to explain why you got another cake? Are you even going to tell us your announcement?" Jin asked with his arms crossed over his chest. I sighed. Everyone's eyes were on me. I grabbed the fork and stabbed the cake. I felt the ring. I scooped it up and shoved it in Jins mouth.

"Mmphhh... mmm... hmm!?" He put his finger in his mouth to take the ring out and once he had it in his hands he was shocked. Everyone was shocked. Even Yoongi.

"N-Namjoonie... what is this?" He asked. I took the ring from him and grabbed Jin's hand.

"Oh my namjesus what is happening right now?!" Taehyung asked.

"Kim Seokjin." I began.

"Hold up, let me get my phone out!" Hoseok said while taking his phone out. Yoongi sat speechless but with a smirk. For some reason my nervousness has left. I feel very confident at this moment.

"Kim Seokjin, would you-"

"Hurry the fuck up Namjoon you're taking forever and I don't have much space in my phone!" Hobi interrupted. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. He shouldn't have interrupted me then.

"Kim Seokjin, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. His eyes were teary. I hope he's crying of happiness and not because he's about to reject me.

"Of course you dummy!! You didn't have to buy a ring and make this a big deal!" He said giving me a playful shoulder punch. I put the ring in his finger and he smiled.

•Jungkook•

That was the cutest thing I've ever witnessed. I might have sneaked around to see what was going on. I couldn't help a tear slip away.

"Kiss." I whispered from afar.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" TaeTae and Hoseok Hyung chanted. Yoongi Hyung looked at them in disgust but soon started to chant as well. He was smiling and cheering. His gummy smile was so cute! I may have died inside.

Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung both kissed which made TaeTae and Hoseok Hyung smile brighter than before. Hoseok Hyung was even recording the whole thing. Yoongi hyungs smile was the smallest but the brightest one of all. That's saying something because we all know Hoseok Hyungs smiles is brighter than the sun. Yoongi Hyungs smile was brighter than the moon. He looked so small I wanted to give him a big hug. Yoongi Hyung had suddenly made eye contact with me. His smile slowly disappeared. Does he still hate me? I quickly turned around and went towards Felix to help him with the mess. I don't want to cause any problems on a happy day like this.

"Hey Jungkook!" I looked at the entrance and saw Soyeon.

"Huh? What are you doing here so early? I don't get out until a couple more hours." I reminded her.

"I'm actually here on a date. Jeez." She said with her arms crossed.

"Date? With who?" I asked.