Chapter 14

•Yoongi•

I looked down at Jungkook. He had cute features though his personality is a little annoying. I know he's very shy and quiet around my friends but when he talks to me he gets all pissy mode. Jeez someone needs a chill pill.

"Hmm." I heard him mumble. He was shaking his head as if he were trying to find something. His eyes were still closed. He must be dreaming of something fun. My dreams are full of darkness. Maybe it's because I close my eyes while sleeping.

I heard Jungkook mumble again and again. He could be having a bad dream. Should I wake him up? After debating in my head I decided to wake him up.

"Jungkook." I said which resulted in him still moving and mumbling.

"Jungkook." I said while shaking him a bit. He still wouldn't open his eyes.

"Jungkook." I tried once more which made him stop shaking.

"Jmn." I heard him say before being pulled into a hug.

Is he awake or is he still asleep dreaming? I stayed still letting him hug me, though, the position we were in wasn't that comfortable.

My face was inches away from his which made my heart beat fast. I admit Jungkook is cute but this is not the time to be thinking of silly thoughts?

I felt a pair of soft warm hands grab my face and the most unexpected thing happened. JUNGKOOK WAS KISSING ME! At that moment I couldn't move at all. Was I supposed to start kissing him? No... he's not even awake... or is he?

I stared at Jungkooks closed eyelids and after a few seconds he opened his eyes. Jungkook and I stayed in the position we were in not knowing what to do. His eyes showed he was shocked. Meaning he was sleeping. Unless he faked being shocked?

"Hey Yoongi I brought some water for Jung-...kook." Jungkook and I looked towards the door where Hoseok was standing in shock. I looked back at Jungkook and realized our lips were still connected. Jungkook and I widened our eyes before separating ourselves and trying to avoid eye contact.

"U-um... Here Jungkook. Just in case you're thirsty." Hoseok said while setting a glass of water by the side of my bed. I was staring to my left making sure to avoid Jungkooks attention. What the hell just happened?

•Jungkook•

I KISSED MIN YOONGI!!!

...

Min Yoongi- Hyung....

How did this even happen? I remember kissing Jimin but how did I end up kissing Yoongi? It couldn't have been a dream because it felt real. Then again I did wake up kissing Yoongi-Hyung.

I felt my face heat up so I instantly lowered my head to let my hair bangs cover my face. Hoseok-Hyung then started speaking again.

"Um. If you want to be alone for a bit you can go to my room." Hoseok-Hyung said while scratching his head nervously.

Right when I was about to speak Yoongi spoke up.

"No. Stay here we'll leave." He said about to leave the room. Something about the way he said it made me mad. After what just happened I didn't want to be in his room or else I would keep remembering the scenario over and over again. I stood up and rushed out his room quickly trying to get into Hoseok-Hyungs room. Once I made it, I shut the door and locked it.

•Yoongi•

He was upset. Does he not like me? Why the hell would he kiss me then? After all I've done for him and he treats me this way?! Since Hoseok and I didn't leave the room, Hoseok closed the door before turning towards me.

"What the fuck was that?" Hoseok asked. I don't really know actually. What was that?

"Nothing." I replied to him. He rolled his eyes before putting a smirk on his face. He kept staring at me and I do say I got creeped out a bit by it.

"What? What's with that stare of yours?" I asked him trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh nothingggg. Do you maybe, possibly, I don't know, like Jungkook??" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Pfftt. Of course not! Why would I like some childish kid." I said rolling my eyes.

"I just thought you liked him but if you say you don't then I'll believe you." Hoseok said while rolling his eyes.

"But you never know. You might actually fall in love with him." He said about to leave the room but before he left I spoke up.

"I will never fall in love with Jungkook." I said and with that Hoseok had left the room.

•3rd POV•

Yoongi said all of those things without thinking. After Hoseok left the room, Yoongi started to think about it. The only thing Yoongi forgot was that Jungkook was in the other room. The room next to his. The room with no soundproof walls. And Jungkook had heard everything Yoongi said.
__________________
Chapter 14 Done ✔️
Posted: 2/17/19
Sorry for not updating in a while...
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY J-Hope!