Chapter 5

•Jungkook•

Is this guy crazy?! Why does he want me to go to his house?! Did he just threaten me?! Maybe I'm the crazy one. Why the hell am I following him?! Why am I letting him grab onto me?!

We kept walking. We took a few turns when finally we were in a neighborhood. It looked nice and beautiful. All the houses were almost the same and there were many plants outside almost every house. A few houses had the lights on and the others had them all turned off.

"Fuck." I heard the guy with black hair say. I turned my head towards him and looked at the direction he was looking towards. There was one house that had many colorful lights showing through the window. Many people could be seen inside and a few were outside. I could hear a faint noice from the house.

"What's wrong?" I asked the guy with black hair. The guy sighed and turned towards me. He stared at me straight at my eyes. He wasn't taller than me. He was a bit shorter. Though he is very strong. He still had his grip on my arm.

"I forgot about the party, the beers, and all the people in my house." He said.

I turned towards the house. So that house with the colorful lights and the people is his house? We stayed still until he started pulling me towards the direction of his house.

"W-what... where are y-you taking me?!" I asked. He stopped which resulted in me bumping into him.

"I'm taking you to my house. Don't speak to anyone unless I tell you to. Don't make eye contact and try not to get much attention." He responded. I was speechless but kept being dragged by him.

Once we made it to the front yard I saw people drinking, smoking, and a few were making out. I'm too INNOCENT for this! I tried not to stare but it was hard not to when almost everyone outside stared at you. The guy with black hair pulled me closer to him and finally opened the door to his house.

Once the door opened, the heat from inside hit me like a truck! People were dancing while drinking and sweat forming in their body.

"Hey Yoongi what took you so long?" A tall handsome brunette asked. The guy with black hair is named Yoongi?

"I got into a small problem. Also I couldn't bring the beers." Yoongi said. The tall brunette gave a kind smile.

"It's fine. Heechul brought some." The brunette said then noticed my presence. "Who's he?" The brunette asked.

"He's my friend. He needs to spend the night here for safety." Yoongi said. Wait... did he say... SPEND THE NIGHT?! I thought he meant I was only going to be here for a while. I was about to argue but decided not too.

The brunette nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright then. I'm going to find Joonie." The guy said before leaving to find his friend I'm assuming...

Yoongi then pulled me towards a hallway and opened a door with a key. IS HE KIDNAPPING ME! After opening the door he pulled me inside soon after closing and locking the door. He then turned on the lights. He let out a sigh before letting his body fall on the bed.

I stayed by the door not knowing what to do. The Yoongi guy then shot his head up looking at me. I felt very nervous. What was he going to do to me?!

•Yoongi•

The cute boy was standing by the door like a statue. He seemed nervous to me.

"My name's Min Yoongi." I said. I wasn't going to let there be an awkward silence. He rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook." He responded. His arms were folded over his chest and was staring out the window.

"The reason I brought you here is because I didn't want you to do something stupid. Since I pretty much witnessed what you were trying to do earlier, I would feel that if you died it would have been my fault." I said making Jungkook face me. He kept silent.

"You know shouldn't you thank me for saving your life?" I asked him. He gave me an annoyed look and then sighed.

"I have a fairly nice house, school, money, and I can buy anything I want if I wanted to." Jungkook said.

"Then why did you try to kill yourself if you have such a wonderful life?" I asked.

"Because I don't. Not without him. He gave me happiness and he was the only thing I wanted but now he's gone. I wanted to go to him but you wouldn't let me!" Jungkook said with tears starting to fall down his cheek. I was shocked. Who is "Him?" I stayed silent. What else could I do at this time?

"I loved him so much but now we can't be together because he's... he's d-dead!" Jungkook said breaking down and falling to the ground. I stared. That's all I could do.

I felt bad for the guy. The person must have been very important to him.

•Jungkook•

Aishhhh. Why am I crying?! Especially in front of the Yoongi guy. I guess I couldn't handle my tears any longer. But why can't the tears STOP falling?!

I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I lifted my head and say the Yoongi guy hugging me. It felt nice and warm and for some reason I didn't want him to let go.

When he saw me looking at him hi slowly let go of me and was about to leave but for some unknown reason I grabbed on to him. I guess I needed a hug after all.

But why does it have to be the Yoongi guy?
______________
Chapter 5 ✓ Done
Here's Chapter 5. Hope you enjoyed.