Chapter 12

•Yoongi•

Okay I've been trying to contact Hoseok for the past ten minutes and he's still not responding. I get he's upset but he doesn't have to ignore me.

I grabbed a jacket, my house keys, and my phone before leaving the house.

Where could he have gone?

•Jungkook•

What does he know?! Of course he's my best friend and all but that doesn't mean he knows EVERYTHING about me! I mean he's right, I was lying, b-but still!

Now I feel like throwing up.

There's only 3 reasonable reasons why I'm feeling this way.

One, I feel bad about lying.

Two, I chugged my caramel macchiato and ran out.

Or three, too much whipped cream.

I think it was number two. Why did I do that? Oh right I'm supposed to be mad at Yugyeom.

I decided to walk for a bit and admire the beautiful scenery.
.
.
.
No, I think I'm going to throw up at any moment and this might help my stomach settle a little.

•Yoongi•

I asked Jin if Hoseok had gone to the cafe and he said he left a while ago.

I started looking around the street where the cafe was and found no sign of Hoseok. I did find something else though... or someone?

•Jungkook•

IM GOING TO DIE! Oh I know I'm going to throw up at any moment now.

No.

It's rising UP!

"Jungko-"

bleh.

I threw up.

I THREW UP ON SOMEONE!!!

I was on my knees while my hands were trying to hold me up from the ground. My head was down and I didn't dare look up at the person I puked on.

The person knew me or at least my name and their voice sounded familiar.

Yoongi Hyung.

Shit.

•Yoongi•

...

•Jungkook•

I sighed inwards trying to get some courage to look up at Yoongi Hyung.

When I looked up at him he was closing his eyes, his head facing straight ahead.

Aish.

"Y-Yoongi H-Hyung. I-It's a surprise s-seeing you here." I said while wiping some throw up from my mouth with my arm. The one time I didn't bring a sweater or flannel. Sure it'd be a little gross wiping it off with my sweater but it's better then wiping it off with my bare hands.

I looked down waiting for Yoongi Hyung to start yelling at me. Instead he got down on his knee and stared straight at my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Those words reminded me of Yugyeom. Am I okay? I knew he was talking about me throwing up but I started thinking of the argument between Yugyeom and I. Was I actually okay or was I only telling myself I was okay without feeling okay.

Without Jimin, it's been hard. I'm not the same person as before.

I'm not okay. Yugyeom was right. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. I'm not okay. IM NOT OKAY!

I didn't even realize the tears that had started rolling down my face.

•Yoongi•

I guess he wasn't okay. I started wiping his tears with my thumb without realizing. His big, brown, sparkly eyes were staring at mine. My eyes started traveling down to his lips. I quickly, mentally, shook my head before grabbing his arm and helping him get up.

I had gotten him a few napkins from the nearest fast food place there was and helped him wipe the throw up off of him. He thanked me and turned around ready to walk off. I grabbed his arm and turned him towards me.

He stared at me, confusion spread through his face.

"Let's go." I said before taking him to my house.

•Jungkook•

How come every time we're together, I always end up being dragged by him. I didn't care though. It's not like I had anything to do anyways.

Though, this neighborhood looked familiar. Was he taking me back to his house?

•Yoongi•

The whole walk to my house, Jungkook and I had not shared a word.

Once we got there, I stepped aside giving me way to go in before me. He did without me telling him to. I locked the door which made him look towards the door.

"Jungkook. You're going to be living with Hoseok and I from now on." I said without even looking at him.

"Huh?!" Is all that came out of his mouth. We stood there still until we heard the door being opened.

•Hoseok•

I decided to go back home. Why should I leave the house that I pay half rent for?

I opened the door revealing Yoongi and Jungkook ah standing still.

"Uh what's going on here? Hey Jungkook ah, nice seeing you for the third time today!" I said with a chuckle. He didn't move a single muscle when I said that.

"Seriously though, what's going on?" I asked while taking a bit of an apple that was on the fruit bowl.

"Jungkook will be living with us from now on."

*drops apple*
_________________
Chapter 12 Done ✔️
Date: 01/09/19
Surprise!
Next Chapter will be up on 01/12/19