Chapter 18

PARK JIMIN DIED?!

No way. I looked around and almost everyone had tears in their eyes. Even I had tears in my eyes. I can't believe Jimin... died. Ten finished his speech and everyone started talking again as if they didn't hear the news. Maybe it was because they didn't want to feel sad. I had tears slipping down my face. I couldn't help it. Jimin was my summer dance camp friend and crush.

I ran outside. I felt broken and sad. Sure, we weren't super close but I had a very deep admiration for him. His dancing was soothing and amazing. Everyone liked him. A lot of people had crushes on him because he was handsome, kind, and very talented. I just wish I could have told him how I felt.

Jimin would get asked out by many at camp. He always rejected every one of them though. No one knew if he was in a relationship. He was a very mysterious guy. I was one of the few people who got his number.

One day, I couldn't get the dance moves to the routine right. I got upset and I was about to give up. Jimin came to me and started cheering me on. He said it was okay to make mistakes and that no one is perfect. He also said I have to work hard in order to accomplish what I want. That's when I started to like him. At the last day of camp, he gave me his number. He said that I was a great friend.

I texted him a few times but he would always respond hours later. He then stopped responding at all. I did find out that he was moving to Europe for a while. How did he die?

•Jungkook•

Yoongi Hyung was...

Smiling.

I've caught him smile a few times but for some reason this smile felt like it was actually REAL!!

He had a gummy smile and it was really cute. I did feel myself blush a little. I saw how his eyes closed and it reminded me of Jimi- no. No no no. How come every single thing reminds me of Jimin?! I felt my smile fade. I started to feel sad. Why? Why is it so hard to forget Jimin?! Yoongi Hyung's smile faded as well. He then cleared his throat.

"I think we should go home." He said. He grabbed his things and opened the door. I nodded and followed behind.

•Hoseok•

"Ayeee Hoseok hyung!" Yugyeom called out. I tried to wipe my tears off.

"Oh Yugyeom. What's up?" I asked trying to cover up the fact that I was crying a second ago.

"Are you crying about Jimin?" Yugyeom asked. I shook my head.

"Come on Hobi Hyung. You can't fool me." He said knowing well.

"It's just. I wish I could have told him my feelings. I didn't know he was dead. It breaks my heart to think my crush has past away." I told Yugyeom.

"You liked Jimin?" He asked. I nodded my head. I told him how a lot of people liked him yet he rejected everyone, even the most attractive ones.

"That's because Jimin had a boyfriend." Yugyeom said. It did break my heart a little more but I wasn't at all much surprised. I knew he couldn't have been single.

"I didn't know he had a boyfriend. He never talked about him." I said. I was very confused as to why he hid the fact he was in a relationship.

"Jimin never told anyone because no one ever asked. Everyone just assumed he was single. People thought that he just didn't like to be in relationships. Also, why should people want to know? His boyfriend loved Jimin very much. When he found out Jimin had died, his boyfriend got into a big depression. He had been hurting himself. He was very devastated and I felt horrible. I wish I could have helped him more." Yugyeom said. Did he know Jimin's boyfriend?