Chapter 26

•Jungkook•

Yoongi Hyung had kissed me unexpectedly but I'm not complaining. His lips were nice and soft. I had to kiss back! Yoongi Hyung then started kissing more aggressively which was more unexpected. He closed the door Hoseok Hyungs room leaving us alone.

~~~
•Hoseok•

They've been in my room for a while now. Namjoon said he was going to see Jinnie so he left me here alone. I slowly walked towards making sure I didn't make a sound. One I was near the door I heard really strange noises.

"Ahhh Yoongi Hyung!" THAT WAS JUNGKOOKS VOICE!

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK!" I yelled. I then heard a lot of movement. I kept hearing moans and screams. I CANT BELIEVE THEYRE... DOING IT ALREADY!! ITS SO EARLY TOO!! AND IN MY ROOM!! They just became boyfriends like thirty minutes ago! I can't stay in this house!!! I grabbed my house keys and made sure to lock the door. I then left to MinMin Café.

•Jungkook•

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK!" I heard Hoseok Hyung Yelp. I had to stop myself from laughing. Once Yoongi Hyung and I heard the front door shut, we bursted our laughing.

"I- I- I CANT BREATH!" I barely said, laughter filling up the room.

"He's too easy to fool." Yoongi Hyung said with a chuckle. We soon calmed ourselves down and sat on the floor.

"How did you even come up with this idea?" Yoongi Hyung asked with a gummy smile on his face. ITS TOO CUTE!

"Actually, Jimin and I did this prank on Yugyeom." I said, remembering that Yugyeom had the same reaction. Yoongi Hyung made a soft smile.

"Sorry. I shouldn't be talking about Jimin." I said apologetically, my head lowered and I was now staring at the floor. Yoongi Hyung shook his head.

"It's fine Jungkook." He said kindly. I still felt bad though.

"Hey, you never really told me what you were doing on the cliff last night." Yoongi Hyung brought up. That's right, I didn't tell him.

"Well... I was actually bidding goodbye." Hyung looked at me confused.

"Were you actually going to-"

"No, hyung. I was bidding goodbye to Jimin. I was holding onto him for too long, it was time for him to be set free and go to a better place. You might not believe me but he's been giving me advice the whole time he's been gone. He said he will always be with me but he wanted me to move on. Sounds crazy, I know." I said with a sigh at the end.

"No." I looked at him in confusion.

"It doesn't sound crazy. I believe he's protecting you right now. He loves you so much, he wants you to be happy and safe. It's okay to not let go so soon. You can let go slowly." Yoongi Hyung said. I smiled at him.

"He will always be in my heart. I made the decision of letting him go after I realized my emotions for you, Hyung. I was just afraid you didn't like me so I had to hold on to Jimin for a little longer. After I saw you last night, I had a small bit of hope that you would like me back. After you confessed, I felt a splash of joy. I finally had someone else that cares about me. I realized that, You Are All I Need in my life right now. You're the only person that makes me feel loved again. Yoongi Hyung. Please, don't ever leave me." I said. My eyes stung. Was I really going to start crying? Yoongi Hyung scooted closer to me and put my head on his chest. He wrapped one arm around and used the other hand to caress my head. He then lifted my head with one head. He hand was now on cheek. Our eyes were staring back at each other.

"Jungkook. You Are All I Need in my life as well. I won't ever leave you." Yoongi Hyung said. He then gave me a small kiss on the lips. We both smiled at each other and stayed in each other's arms.