Chapter 8

•Hoseok•
I still don't understand why I had to pay. I mean I didn't mind at all but still. Well I did owe Yoongs so I guess I payed the debt with this.

We started walking back home which wasn't a very far distance. Tae was trying to have a conversation with Jungkook though Jungkook did look a little weirded out or uncomfortable you could say. Yoongs was walking behind Jungkook with that pissy look he always has and I was just minding my own business.

"Have you heard about the boy group BTT?" Tae asked Jungkook. BTT is a very popular boy group with seven members. MR, Jim, Sugu, G-Hope, Wimin, B, and Jungrook.

"Oh yes. My bias is Sugu, his rapping skills are amazing." Jungkook said shyly.

"Really?! My bias is Jungrook! He's a great singer!" Tae said excitedly.

"My bias is Wimin. He's a great dancer and vocalist!" I said while nodding my head.

•Jungkook•

I didn't know they also liked BTT. They're a really great group. I turned to the yoongi guy and asked, "uh does the yoongi guy have a bias?" The yoongi guy looked at me then sighed.

"Just call me Yoongi-hyung and for your information I don't like that type of music." Yoongi said. Which afterwards I heard both Taehyung and Hoseok scoff.

"His bias is G-Hope." Both Taehyung and Hoseok said at the same time. I was shocked but giggled. I looked at Yoongi and he had a small blush over his annoyed face.

Once we got to Yoongi's house, they opened the door and we went inside. I saw two other males in the house. I think I met one of them yesterday night.

They both smiled at us and the tall one... wait they're both tall!

"Where were you guys?" The tall guy with DIMPLES said with a smile. I really want to poke his dimples... JUNGKOOK CALM DOWN THEY'RE JUST DIMPLES!

"Well Yoongs invited us to breakfast and he was supposed to PAY but I ended up paying!" Hoseok said a little annoyed but quickly put on a smile like it was nothing. Yoongi just shrugged and laid down on the couch. 

"Oh I met you last night!" The tall guy with the most handsome face I've ever seen said aka the guy I met last night. I didn't get his name. I scratched my head and chuckled.

•Namjoon•

I don't think I've met him before but he looks very familiar.

"I don't think I've-" before I could finish the sentence I remembered where I saw him.

"Aren't you the guy Jin almost ran over last night?!" I asked.

•Yoongi•
ALMOST RAN OVER!? When I heard Namjoon say that, I quickly stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen where all of them were.

•Jungkook•

I had forgotten about almost getting ran over last night. So they're the guys who were in the car last night. I think the guy with the dimples asked if I was alright I could be wrong though.

"Now that I think about it... you do look like the guy Tae almost made me run over!" The guy who I think is Jin said.

"Oh yeah blame me! I'm sorry Jungkook! I was telling Jin about the new BTT album that's coming out and he turned around which resulted in almost running you over. If it wasn't for Namjoon you'd probably be dead!" Taehyung apologized.

Well I mean I was planning on dying so...

"Okay why was I not informed about any of this?!" Yoongi asked a little annoyed... no wait really annoyed.

"Yeah, me too." Hoseok added. Not as annoyed as Yoongi though.

"Okay lets calm down." Dimples said trying to calm mostly Yoongi down.

"I AM CALM!" Yoongi yelled while punching the kitchen counter.

Taehyung and Hoseok looked scared. Jin had a small smile but it looked as if he was about to yell at Yoongi. Dimples had a wide smile but you could see the worry in his face. I... well I felt intrigued. I mean he did look scary when Taehyung, Hoseok, and I accidentally woke him up but this... this was actually kind of funny.

"YOONGI SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOW NAMJOON SAID TO CALM DOWN SO THATS WHAT YOURE GOING TO DO!" Jin exploded with his face all red. Now that was scary. He looked like someone who wouldn't yell if he was mad.

The fact that Jin made Yoongi shut up and sit down made everyone surprised. Is Yoongi that hard to calm down or something?

"Anyways my name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I'm the oldest of the squad and the most handsome." Jin said with a soft smile and a wink which made me blush a little.

"I'm Kim Namjoon. Namjoon is fine but you can call me Joonie or Joons if you'd like. I'm the second youngest of the group." Joonie said with a smile that made his dimples show and also made me blush more than I already was.

"I-I'm J-Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet y-you." I stuttered. This is what happens when I'm near handsome guys. Why is everyone in this room handsome?! Then there's me...

"Well now that we got that out of the way, we didn't tell you guys because... well why would we tell you guys." Jin said with a smile. Man he's a bit scary.

"Anyways Yoongi said you're his friend. How long have you guys been friends?" Jin asked curiously.

"I-We met yesterday night at the store." I managed to say. Yoongi gave a quick nod.

"Hm... where do you live?" Jin asked getting closer to my face which made me blush again!

I felt Yoongi grab my arm and started pulling me towards the door.

"Well I think Jungkook should head home now." Yoongi said while opening the door.

"Aw why!?" Taehyung said with a pout.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe he has a job or school he needs to go to?" Yoongi said while pushing me out the door.

"Actually I-..." he slammed the door shut. I just got kicked out of his home. I left my hoodie there! I guess I'll have to buy a new one wait I'm wearing Hoseoks clothes! I guess I'll go back home...
____________
Chapter 8 Done ✔️
Date: Dec.31.2018
Today is New Year's Eve and this is the last chapter I'm posting in 2018! Chapter 9 will be posted Jan.2.2019! Thank you to everyone who's reading this fanfic! I'll see you all next year! 💜