Chapter 4

I pulled him towards me as hard as I could. Wrapping my arms around his body.

It felt like everything was going in slow motion. Us. Falling Backwards. Tears slowly falling down from his face. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open just slightly. I can't really tell what emotion the guy was feeling.

Blood was dripping from my hand. It didn't matter. I had saved a person. That's what mattered. We fell back on the concrete. He was on top of me and though he was a bit heavy it didn't bother me a single bit.

•Jungkook•

What's going on? Where's my Jiminie? Why am I still on the roof top? Why am I on the roof top floor?

I opened my eyes just slightly. There were arms wrapped around me. And it felt like I landed on a pillow. I heard a groan from under me which scared the shit out of me making me jump off. There was a guy. He had black hair and a huge ass coat covering him.

Looking down I noticed his hands were covered in blood. His sleeves had some too.

I heard a few footsteps echoing the building making me look at the door. Speaking of the door the window that was there was now broken and covered with a few drops of blood.

Did the guy break the window? Did he pull me back? Why would he do that? Does he not want me to see my love? Should I feel mad? Sad? Grateful? Many questions flooded my mind.

"HEY! WHATS GOING ON HERE?! YOU SAID YOU CAME TO SEE THE BOSS" A security guard had said with about 5 more security guards behind him.

I choked on my words. What was I supposed to answer to that? "I... Well I-"

"He forgot the 'boss' was not at work at the moment."

I turned my head and looked at the guy who had spoken. The guy with black hair that had saved my life tried to sit up and looked straight at my eyes.

Once we had made eye contact his eyes had widened looking surprised. Confusion build up in my mind.

"WHY IS THE WINDOW BROKEN?! WHY IS THERE BLOOD?!"

I turned back to the security guard. My confidence was coming back to me.

"T-The B-Boss said we needed to fix that window anyways!" I responded without thinking. That made no sense what am I saying!

The guy with black hair turned to look at me. I could feel his gaze on the side of my head. I looked at him for a split second without moving my head and then I looked back at the guard.

"AND YOU HAD TO BREAK IT ON YOUR OWN?!" One of the other security guards said.

"Hey we're sorry to have caused some trouble. We won't do it again." The black haired guy said.

"FINE! THERE BETTER NOT BE A NEXT TIME NOW LEAVE!"

The black haired guy ran to the elevator leaving the security guards to clean up the mess.

The elevator ride was very awkward. The guy kept giving me glances and it annoyed me.

"Your welcome." Is all that came out from his mouth. He then faced the other way.

"Tch. For what? You ruined my plans." I said annoyed at him.

"Your plan was ending your life?" The guy had asked. I looked towards him.

"No. I was just admiring the fresh air and I guess I kinda slipped." I lied.

"Right. That's why you made a suicide note?" He said while showing me the paper I wrote on.

My eyes widened in shock and I instantly checked my pockets. That was my letter.

"H-how-"

"You dropped it at the convenience store." The elevator made a ding and the doors opened. We both got out and headed outside. Once we were out I turned and faced the guy.

"Alright you caught me but that's none of your business. Have a good night." I said trying to go leave as soon as possible.

•Yoongi•

I grabbed his arm and pulled him making him turn around. He gave me a confused look trying to get me to let go.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. He seemed shocked.

"Home." He replied instantly while pulling his arm towards him. I didn't want the guy to do something stupid. Or I would feel guilty about it. I then walked towards him. I grabbed his arm and started pulling him to the direction of my house.

"W-what are you doing?!" The guy asked.

"I'm taking you with me." I replied.

"W-what?! Let go! If you don't let go of my arm I'm calling the police!" He said while trying to wiggle his arm from my grip.

"If you call the police, I will tell them about the whole suicide incident." I responded. He was about to respond but then he shut his mouth and followed me.
__________________
Chapter 4 ✓ Done
I forgot my account login. Oops. Anyways there's going to be another update later!
Edit: I edited a part because there was a very confusing part in it. :)