Chapter 11

•Jungkook•

"Yeah it's been a while...Yugyeom."
Yugyeom gave me warm smile which I too gave one back.

"Ahhh. It's been so long since we've been out together." Yugyeom said still smiling. I nodded in response.

"Here is your caramel Macchiato with extra whipped cream." The dark browned haired guy that took my order said while setting a drink identical to mine.

"Thanks bro." Yugyeom said while slurping the whipped cream at the top leaving him a whipped cream mustache.

"Sure thing." The guy said before leaving.

I looked at Yugyeom and he still had the whipped cream mustache which made me giggle. I handed him a napkin which he then replied with an embarrassed "thank you."

"I see you still love your caramel macchiatos with extra whipped cream." Yugyeom said with a chuckle.

"Of course I do." I responded.

"So, how have you been?" Yugyeum asked.

"I've been well." I replied. I have not been well. I lied.

•Hoseok•

I decided to visit Jin at his work to see if maybe I could get a discount. I'm not a huge fan of coffee but they do have other things at his work.

When I got there I saw his coworker Baekhyun-Hyung. He's a really nice guy. Next to him there was Jinnie. Yea I don't call him Hyung but it's okay. Our squad doesn't always use honorifics UNLESS we're actually being serious but since we're really close we decided to not use them. Though Yoongi and Jin sometimes gets really annoyed by it.

"Hey Jin." I greeted. He rolled his eyes in response before typing on the cash register.

"The usual?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I replied and turned to look for a table until I saw a familiar figure. I walked towards table 7 where I saw Yugyeom! He and I went to a dance camp together. Same camp different sections.

"YUGYEOM!" I yelled trying to get his attention which I did. He turned my way and waved. I then realized he wasn't alone. From the back I noticed he had brown hair. He was wearing a white t-shirt as well.

"Hey Yugyeom!" I greeted him. Not even looking at the guy in front of him. That is until I heard a very familiar voice.

"H-Hoseok?" The voice asked making me turn around and face the guy Yugyeom was with.

Jungkook.

•Jungkook•

I heard a familiar voice calling out to Yugyeom but I didn't want to turn around. I noticed Yugyeom waving at the person who called out to him I suppose. The person was right between Yugyeom and I but was only staring at Yugyeom. I decided to look at the person who was between us and there I was in shock.

"H-Hoseok?" His name came out my mouth without a warning. This made Hoseok turn to look at me.

"Hyung Jungkook and you two know each other?" I heard Yugyeom ask.

"Right. Hoseok Hyung and shouldn't I be the one asking this?" I stated more than asked. Yugyeom gave a confused look.

"I met him through camp what about you?" He asked me. Memories of last night and earlier today started flooding my mind.

"How do you two know each other?" Hoseok oh sorry Hoseok Hyung asked.

"We've been best friends forever," Yugyeom stated, "now answer my question kookie."

"W-well I met him this morning at his house." I replied. I wasn't lying. I did meet him this morning.

"At his house?" Yugyeom asked showing confusion in his face.

"It's a long story. Man I didn't know I'd see you here. Jin works here by the way did you see him?" Hoseok Hyung asked me.

"He works here?" I asked. I didn't see him.

"Yeah. He's been working here for a month now." Hyung stated.

•Hoseok•

"JINNNNN!" I called out not caring about the stares I was getting.

•Seokjin•

"Yeah so I'm thinking of-"

"JINNNNN!" I heard my name being called out. Bet it was Hoseok. What does this kid want now. He was motioning with his hand to go over to table 7.

"What is it Hobi?" I asked looking at Hoseok.

"Did you not see Jungkook?" He asked me.

"What do you mea- JUNGKOOK? How long have you been here for?" I asked staring at the brown haired boy sitting down.

"I'm here too." Yugyeom said while folding his arms.

"Oh hi Yugyeom." I greeted.

"I've been here for a while now Seokjin Hyung." Jungkook said shyly.

"I didn't even see you come in." I told Jungkook. Which made him blush shyly. He gets shy real quick.

"Um not trying to be rude or anything but... why the fuck are you guys over here?" Yugyeom spat out. Okay that was RUDE!

"Seokjin-Ah! I need your help over here!" I heard Baekhyunnie Hyung call from the main counter.

"I'll be right there! Well it was nice seeing you again Jungkook-Ah. I hope I'll see you again soon!" I said with a wink which made him blush a little man he's really adorable. I then left to help out Baekhyunnie Hyung.

•Yugyeom•

Okay finally he leaves. I don't hate them but I was kind of hoping to spend some time with Kookie alone since I haven't seen him in a while.

A phone started ringing grabbing the attention of the three of us. We all checked our phones at the same time and it was Hoseok Hyungs who was ringing. He glanced at his phone but declined the call while rolling his eyes.

"Well kids I got to go. Oh and here." Hoseok Hyung said while grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, which I have no idea where they came from, then started writing something.

"Here you go Jungkook ah! Here's my number! Now I'll me expecting a call from you and Yugyeom we should hang out soon." Hoseok Hyung said while handing Jungkook the paper. We then bid goodbye and he left.

"Okay now that it's just the two of us... seriously are you okay?" I asked Jungkook. He obviously lied to me earlier. A best friend always tells when their best friend is telling the truth.

"I'm fine Yugyeom. Seriously. It was a little hard at first but now I'm okay." He said. He's still lying to me.

"Jungkook. I love your very much. You're my best friend but I hate how you're lying to me right now. If you're not okay then say so." I said which made him pout.

"I said I'm fine a-and if you don't want to believe that t-then FINE!" He exclaimed while getting up from his chair. A few people in the cafe turned out ways but soon went back to what they were doing. Damn can't people just not be nosy?

"Kookie that's not what I-" before I could finish he grabbed his drink and chugged the whole thing before interrupting me.

"I get it. It was nice seeing you." He said before leaving the cafe. I sat there stunned. Well then. I sat there and finished my caramel macchiato before leaving as well.

•Seokjin•

Well that was a scene.
________________
Chapter 11 Done ✔️
Date: Jan 5, 2019
I don't know when I'll put this up. Next chapter will be a little ;)
Edit: I decided to upload this today. (Jan 6,2019) mostly because I felt like it :) Next chapter will be up on Jan 9, 2019 <3